What is Normal, What is Not..

marblesparade

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
I'm new here and could use some advice. ust found out on the 12th I'm pregnant! Went to the docs for a follow up for something else and the nurse asked when was my last period, which was April 26th. She insisted on a urine test which came back positive. She said according to my last period I'm about 6 wks! Also got blood work done. The doctor called the next day to say it's positive. And husband and I also took a HPT at home which came back positive.

Now, at 6 wks or so, what should I be feeling? I do notice an increased appetite, and yesterday I got so nauseous in the am but it subsided quickly. I've also had more gas pains which are a pain to try to get out.

I did mark the days husband and I BBD, so it makes me think I'm less than 6 wks, although I do know they go by the first day of your last period.

First OBGYN appt is on July 2nd. I just don't feel pregnant, and I'm overwhelmed with emotions! Any advice is so greatly appreciated! :happydance:

Congratulations! There is no one size fits all. What's normal for one will be completely bizarre for another. Every woman is different and every pregnancy is different. Sticky baby dust to you!

Congrats! Like said above, the symptoms vary so much person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy. What someone feels with one, they may not feel with another.

However, the LMP thing is a pain. I know I O later than my doctor's calculations say. Always, always they assume I'm further than I am and during my first ultrasound, they need to make adjustments. So if you think you Od later, you probably did... and they'll adjust accordingly. :)

Congrats and enjoy! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->