What is the best weight loss plan?

Jay_x

Mummy to Brooke Rose xx
Reaction score
What does everyone recommened? Weight watchers, slim fast ect.. :flower:

Hi :)

I cannot praise slimming world enough! lol.
I have been overweight for years and done lots of diets... weightwatchers, slimfast, cabbage soup, atkins etc, but SW is the best. You are never hungry, its ideal for bbq weather as u can eat unlimited lean meats, salad and fruit and tons of other stuff.
I have lost 16.5lb in 7wks and not been hungry once and u can still have choc, wine and treats etc. Its the best thing that has happened to me in terms of my health.

You should check out our slimming world thread and see for yourself. We all do it and there are recipes on the 1st page :)

Good luck with whatever u decide to do xxx

Weightwatchers is fab as one of only diets that changes your eating habits> Ive lost a lot of weight with them and am planning on going back next week

xx

Hi :)

I cannot praise slimming world enough! lol.
I have been overweight for years and done lots of diets... weightwatchers, slimfast, cabbage soup, atkins etc, but SW is the best. You are never hungry, its ideal for bbq weather as u can eat unlimited lean meats, salad and fruit and tons of other stuff.
I have lost 16.5lb in 7wks and not been hungry once and u can still have choc, wine and treats etc. Its the best thing that has happened to me in terms of my health.

You should check out our slimming world thread and see for yourself. We all do it and there are recipes on the 1st page :)

Good luck with whatever u decide to do xxx
Wow, well done on the weight loss! Thanks for the reply :thumbup: xx

slim fast no been on it to much sugar intake.
personally ive found just eating healthy, cutting back, drinking more water exercising more has worked best for me!

I calorie counted and lost 2 stone 2 lb in 4 months or so

A bit of a faff to start but once you get going, weighing and counting is quick and easy

Also exercise helps loads!

I'd say have a look at the advice and see what suits your lifestyle and what you'll stick to!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->