What is the latest CD you're ovulated?

Starlight32

Reaction score
I'm just curious. I'm on my first cycle off the bcp and not charting. We BD every day or every other day from CD6 to CD18, but then we started getting tired! Since CD18, we have only BD two other times. I'm on CD26 today. I'm wondering what the odds are that I could still O if I haven't already.

** title should say: What is the latest CD you've ovulated? sorry

Latest I've O'd was CD22 :D

I didn't O until CD47 earlier this year. At the moment I seem to be averaging about CD30... its very annoying.

My cycles got longer and longer when I first came off BCP to TTC for my DD, think my latest was CD57!! They eventually settled down to around 35 day cycles where I now usually ovulate between CD19-CD22. I would really recommend using OPKs or charting your cycles if you have no idea when you ovulate, I got really fed up with all the BD and then found out I was doing it at completely the wrong time in my cycle, and giving up before I'd even ovulated.

The only one i know for certain is CD 28 (and I got my bfp that month!)... so cd28 is the earliest and latest for me! (I had a long journey of anovulatory cycles after stopping bc 3.5 years ago)

Usually cd 17/18, for some reason this cycle I didn't o until cd 37. Not sure what happened there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->