What is the weirdest symptom that gave you hope when ttc?

alison29

Reaction score
Yesterday at lunch I ate a hotdog then chicken and stars soup (gross i know i forgot my healthy lunch) Before I calculated that I was only 8dpo so symptoms would be impossible. I thought wow i haven't craved this much salt since i was pregnant (just maybe). I had the full blown all day sickness so sweets didn't sound good but weird things like green olives, pickles and of course mcdonalds fries sounded good. They didn't make me feel better though the only thing that did was fruit.

Every symptom, every month I symptom spot. So the answer is, don't symptom spot, lol. You will drive yourself wacko if you do. I know it is hard, but it's the only way to keep your marbles!

I really do believe the only "real" symptom is a late AF. Everything else is just hormonal, lol.

What dachsundmom just said, I have to agree.

When I got pregnant I had NO SYMPTOMS except the lack of AF, whereas every month if I were to symptom spot I'd surely find something.

I had a look in the 2WW section and it's frankly mental, there is no way I'd go down that road to insanity.

What dachsundmom just said, I have to agree.

When I got pregnant I had NO SYMPTOMS except the lack of AF, whereas every month if I were to symptom spot I'd surely find something.

I had a look in the 2WW section and it's frankly mental, there is no way I'd go down that road to insanity.

I don't go near that forum anymore. Lol. Even worse, there is a website called twoweekwait.com. It will make your head spin!

I looked in the 2WW section not long after I joined and it confused me so much - why would you put yourself through that? :wacko:

I agree, I didn´t have any symptoms when I was pregnant second time. My friend couldn´t brush her teeth when she was expecting, had to mouthwash through the whole thing, aren´t people weird?

Every symptom of PMS, I somehow misinterpret as pregnancy.

But, I have never been surpirsed by a bfp. I knew each time I was pregnant before I missed AF.

The first baby, my lower abdomen felt firm and uncomfortable. I couldn't carry anything that was pushing on my belly. This didn't feel at all like pms bloating but was very obvious.

The second baby, I was still nursing my first and couldn't for the life of me figure out why my nipples suddenly hurt when he was nursing. He'd been nursing for 15 months, so I thought that was VERY unusual.

The thrid I had GI symptyoms that I experience with all of my pregnancies. Mainly indigestion, upset stomach. In fact, my hpts were negative at 9 and 10 dpo, and I kept telling my DH, "For someone that isn't pregnant, I certaintly feel pregnant." bfp at 11 dpo. I had really early morning sickness with this pregnancy. . . 4weeks 1day! Ouch.

I never had any symptoms at all when I found out I was pregnant with my son. Nothing, zip, zilch, nada. I didn't have any morning sickness at any time during the 28 weeks, no constipation, no diarrhea, no sore boobs.

I just woke up one day and just "knew" :wacko:

Really bad sickness, alas it turned out to be DH's driving!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never had any symptoms at all when I found out I was pregnant with my son. Nothing, zip, zilch, nada. I didn't have any morning sickness at any time during the 28 weeks, no constipation, no diarrhea, no sore boobs.

I just woke up one day and just "knew" :wacko:

Same, although i got my MS at 6 weeks until 20 weeks lol. In hindsight the thing that should have tipped me off I was pg was that I could smell a glass of wine being poured from 2 rooms away and it smelt RANK. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->