what is this???? 7wks 2 days

cattymouse

mother of 1
Reaction score
Hello i was wondering if in suffering from mornin sickness or flu ....all though if its morning sickness its all day..... i feel drained tired and i feel like im goin to be sick all the time and my stomache feels like a flu!! Was wondering if this sounds like a bug or does it soubd like pregnancy sickness i havent been sick tho and it last all day .... what does pregnancy sickness feel like? The smell of fatty foods cooking makes me gag ...on a good note i heard my babies heart beat today at just 7 weeks and 2 days :) so ino babies fine!!

Sounds like morning sickness to me. I gag on certain smells to x

Sounds like MS.

I feel sick all day long but get periods of it getting so strong i cant move or ill be sick.

Food smells, any smells, looking at food can make me gag.

Blurk yeh i got to cook burgers and chips for my oh and im not loooking forward to it im going to eat a salad lol

sounds like pregnancy related morning sickness. You can have it all day, not just in the morning.

yes ms can just be nasea an can hit any time day/night. Unfortunatly i have been vomiting last 5days but doc says may be uti i have/had weds (hope passes) sick every 4-5 hours an 6+ times at a vomit. 3rd preg an nvr had vomiting prev pregs id say it be opposite sex but got one each lol.

most likely just MS, I had to get good at pushing thoughts out of my head even lol any excuse my body could get to randomly throw up it took!
At one point I literally would just stop mid step and vomit, like in the movies, no sign of it coming on. I found comfort in the simple fact it meant my hormones were good and they were actually sky high.

Literally around 14 weeks it disappeared totally though.

Xx

I was lucky enough to escape it with my last pregnancy..... lol thanks for the replies girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->