What is this burning pain in my crotch area?? Help!!

Velathria

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi girls for last few weeks now I've had this horrible burning pain in my muscles in my inner thigh. Where the thigh connects with the vaginal bone.. it's mostly on my left side and it's so uncomfortable and some days even really painful. I am having a hard time sleeping with it and pregnancy pillow isn't helping either. Is there any stretching exercises I could do? Or does someone know how to call it?

I just can't find anything about it online.. and round ligament pain sounds like it's more in the abdominal area.

I'll be asking my doctor next time I see her but thought I'd ask here. ^^

Have the same thing myself altho mine is more like pubis dysfunction and pelvic ache where I can just about walk or turn in bed with the pain this is my 4th pregnancy and it's been worse each time I have my midwife on Wednesday and going to see if I need referred to physio maybe you should ask too, I feel you pain it's so uncomfortable sometimes I feel like I need an ice pack for down that area lol hope it eases up xxx

Have the same thing myself altho mine is more like pubis dysfunction and pelvic ache where I can just about walk or turn in bed with the pain this is my 4th pregnancy and it's been worse each time I have my midwife on Wednesday and going to see if I need referred to physio maybe you should ask too, I feel you pain it's so uncomfortable sometimes I feel like I need an ice pack for down that area lol hope it eases up xxx

Hello to another belfast mummy :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->