..What is this?! Implantation perhaps?

Essence

Due March 10, 2010!!!
Reaction score
Okay I am 11dpo and for those of you that don't know Hubby and I :sex: constantly sometimes twice daily right from the beginning after my AF until the day after Ov, lol. We havn't :sex: since though as Hubby caught a horrific cold, only to pass it on to me a few days ago. Anyways, my AF isn't due until Sunday-Monday but only a few moments ago I went to the washroom, wiped and there was a slight bloodish tinge to the toilet paper. It was pink though it was so diluted. Could this be implantation bleeding? It is nothing like AF and she has always been very regular.

I have some symptoms of pregnancy- especially sore breasts that seem heavier by the days going by, vivid dreams, and for the past few days my nips are very extremely as well. I am not going to test for pregnancy however until after AF is due and that will be done by making a doctors appointment and getting a blood test done.

Has anyone had implantation bleeding before and actually got their :bfp: ? Very strange for me, Hehe, this is my first cycle TTC.

Hi Essence, nice to meet you! That sounds hopeful! I had some of this bleeding 5dpo, like you said, just a pink tinge. Mine turned brown over 2 days and now has stopped. I had a dip in my temps yesterday morning and I hope, hope, hope this is implantation! Have you been bbt charting too?
When I was pg with my son, the day af was due I had this and it stopped, I thought it was my period coming but ended up doing a hpt and it was positive. Good luck to you and your dh! x

it could be when i fell with my ds i had a bad cold and a bit of blood befor i got my bfp gl

I had some very, very light spotting on days 37, 38 & 39 & thought the same as you.. perhaps it could be implanantion bleeding, but it's probably wishful thinking as the only other symptoms I have is cramps, which has gotten a lot lighter since the spotting... hmmm

BFN on todays HPT tho :(

mines abit different but i had some bleeding after sex only a little bit and got bfp

It sound good to me. I have never had it but from others it sound good.

Good luck, Keep us posted.
:hug:

Okay so yesterday it only happened once, and it is like I said just a soft pink tinge. I went to the washroom after that and nothing at all. But then this morning I wake up and what do I have? Another like pink tinge. I have read that it can last from anywhere from 1 to ten days as every one is different (Most sites say 1-2 days but I have been looking around and a lot of women report as much as ten days and still got a :bfp: so it just shows every ones body is different :D )

Sooo.. yeah. I also noticed that yesterday I wasn't hungry at all, but of course I forced myself to eat some but just felt nausea afterward. Maybe has nothing at all to do with it though.

I dont chart actually, it seemed WAY too confusing for me as I would rather just lay back relax and have 'fun' with the :sex: hahaha rather than putting it all on just a certain time of the month- I feel that charting may be more stressful but that is just me. :D This is, however, my first cycle trying to conceive so I may change my mind later on if I do not get pregnant.

Good luck to all of you as well!! :D Will keep you updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->