• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is this? Possible misscarriage?

avistar

#1DD and preg with #2
Reaction score
This happened to me the end of Feb, earlier this year. It was long ago but never told anyone but my husband about it. I wanted to post here and see what people thought.

I started bleeding and had not had AF since early January. I had a large mass of tissue come out which was about 2 cm in length. I have had clumps of tissue loss during normal build up from my periods while I was on bc. I have never had anything like this before and stopped taking bc in Sept of 2006. The mass was not very bloody but was more pink, round and curved. It had thin strips of tissue attached to it as well. It was also darker on one side. About an hour after this happened, a large mass of stuff flushed out of me. I could feel it coming out and it happened all at once, quickly. I didn't look at it.....maybe because I was scared.

Felt normal after and had a normal flow from there on.

I know this is kinda gross, but was curious what people thought about what it could have been (just tissue building up?) or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->