what is this...

hopeful:)

Reaction score
So I am about 10-11 dpo i think... Feel out as very crampy and woken in the night with a bearing down on my tummy.

was just checking cp (which is very low form and closed) and a glop of stretchy ish yellowy cm came out. Never had this before ... Anyone? Xx

So I am about 10-11 dpo i think... Feel out as very crampy and woken in the night with a bearing down on my tummy.

was just checking cp (which is very low form and closed) and a glop of stretchy ish yellowy cm came out. Never had this before ... Anyone? Xx

I have that boogery discharge start a few days before the witch arrives, but have also heard it can be a piece of the mucus plug that forms when you've conceived... everything means nothing until a BFP or AF arrives :(

At 6dpo I had a huge glob of
Cm but I wouldn't have said it was yellow..more white I guess. I went on to get my BFP :)

I had the same type of mucus when I first got pregnant with my little guy. I am about as far along as you and had some similar discharge earlier today when I wiped.

Thanks guys .... Its all just so easy to latch hope on to. I would never notice it before ttc :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->