What is wrong with me!?

B

Becca xo

This is really odd what is happening to me! Don't know if any of you girls have had the same or something similar, so advice would be much appreciated! Here it goes...

I have the implant and have had it since my LO was 3 weeks old, it has changed my moods and I gained weight on it but I have now lost it :happydance: but that isn't the point. I keep thinking I am pregnant again and have no idea why! When I relax at night I swear I can feel movement in my tummy unless where I am so tired my mind just makes it up. I bleed a lot on the implant so I guess I just got the idea in my head. I did a pregnancy test just to rule it out but it can back positive and thought FUCK I am pregnant and it wasn't my mind playing tricks! I waited a few days and did the other one which came back negative and thought WTF is going on! I then did the other one and it said positive so I went to my doctor and told him so he did a blood test which came back negative so why did 2 come up positive?! I am so confused!

I don't really have an answer. I think when you were at the doctor you should have asked him what was going on. :thumbup: of course, you can call and ask?

i have the implant in and always feel asif i can feel stuff moving and little kicks lmao!!! i dont know if its my mind eitherr but i had a scan of my bladder and my uterus was in the pic too soo deffo no baby there!! cant help with the positive tests though! :) xxx

He said it could be my hormones messing around but why the came up positive who knows x

I don't have the implant, but have an IUD & sometimes I feel pregnant, too! I haven't taken any tests because I bleed all the friggin time ... it's been 3 months now & I'm still in agony .. can't wait to get it out! Hope everything turns out the way you want it to :flow:

seems odd.. you could test again in a few days
I have seen a few girls now get pregnant with IUDs
and I knew one girl who got pregnant with an implant

Weirddd. Didn't your doctor check your hormone levels when they did the blood test? I don't know... That would weird me out. I feel like if you aren't going to be comfortable with the implant, maybe you should discuss other options with your doctor?

Other than that, I don't really have any advice. Hope you get it all sorted out! :hugs:

It is quite common to bleed a lot on the implant, my friend did and had to be put on the pill as well. I quite often get phantom kicks, so weird :shock: I have no idea why you got positive tests :shrug: I'd definately look into that (well ask the Doctor to)..

I have no advice, but as the other ladies said, phantom kicks are so normal after you've had a baby. I had them up til my LO was like 12 months old. It was scary, I always thought I was pregnant. Not sure why your tests came up positive, but the only important thing is your blood test came back negative, so you can relax!

I got pregnant on the implant when i had it last year and miscarried about 5 days after finding out. ( i thought i was for about 2 weeks but didn't do anything about it because i had the implant)

It is possible that its not being effective enough to stop you getting pregnant but its doing enough of a job to stop it sticking resulting in the tests.

I'd done a home test and got nothing. Went to the docs anyway and got a positive 2/3 days later with a urine test they did. They booked me in for a hosp appointment because i had the implant and they tested me a few days later when i was there to which i had 2 negitives.

x

No idea about the positives :s I hate the implant I'm getting mine out end of the month. GL its confusing! :hugs:

Phantom kicks = wind in your stomach :haha:

Can't help with the tests though, could just be the hormones from your implant? Maybe try a diff type of contraception and see how u get on with that instead?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"