What is your earliest Christmas memory?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Mine was kneeling down on a rug at my grandparents house on Christmas day playing with a new toy. I think I was about 4. I can't remember much about it but I remember how happy I felt. It's always a nice memory.

What are your earliest Christmas memories??

I remember getting out of bed to go to the bathroom and seeing a red hop a long (one of those big ball thingys that you sit on and hop) at the bottom of the steps in the living room. I thought I was seeing Santa's red present bag, and ran to my parent's room and told them Santa was there.

Mine was going to see Santa with grandparents and my older sister . We went to the train station but couldn’t actually get on a train as it was too busy so we ended up coming home .

Older Sister was crying and I was walking along tapping a stick along the railings :haha:

I remember when my dad was working early morning i think so he would of set out around 4am and he would of met us at my nannas at around 2pm. He told us when he was going to work, he seen Santa flying over our house and he had waved to him. I remember being so excited that my dad had seen him.

I remember my Nan's tree, I'm not sure if that memory is before or after my most clear one, just the lights and the fairy on top.
I'm also not sure which order these are in, I *think* the first one is the year my brother got a Mickey Mouse drum kit, and sitting in front of the TV watching Power Rangers. There's also the year that I was ill. I got up in the middle of the night and crept in to the living room and saw that Father Christmas had been, but knew it was far too early to get up so I laid on the sofa to wait. When everyone else got up I felt awful and spent the whole day laid there. I didn't open any presents and my mum saved me a dinner to warm up on Boxing Day when I could manage some food and unwrapping.

I must have a horrible memory but I’m really struggling to recall anything from before I was a teenager !

My earliest memory is going into the living room to piles of pressie, but mine was a lot smaller than my 2 older brothers and feeling sad, then my dad taking me by the hand telling me Santa left me something extra special in the kitchen because he couldn't fit it in the sitting room and I had a beautiful baby blue and white bike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->