What is your gold standard hpt???

mamawolf

Reaction score
Ok ladies I’m at my wits end with these stupid new FRERs. Every one of them has that “ghost” line on them before I even use the test. Then when I have taken them, I can’t tell if that faint line has pink in it or not. I’m afraid it’s giving me false hope! But FRER has always been my go to gold standard in the past! Wbu ladies? What’s your favorite brand? Because I need to switch!

This is what I’m talking about. I can see a line. But I don’t know if it’s the line that was already there ](*,)

D55EF9E4-4399-491E-BC5A-F274D1E67B05.jpeg

I don't really have a go to test as like you I use to love frer previous month I was the same as you, then the month I got a bfp I used the frer (I was 9dpo) and I saw a line like yours and was like is it isn't it, even my cheapie tests didn't have a line on them, I can post mine if you like show you what I mean? I don't want to just post it lol xx

T
I don't really have a go to test as like you I use to love frer previous month I was the same as you, then the month I got a bfp I used the frer (I was 9dpo) and I saw a line like yours and was like is it isn't it, even my cheapie tests didn't have a line on them, I can post mine if you like show you what I mean? I don't want to just post it lol xx
That would be great actually! MAybe it would help to compare

Here you are hunni xx

20181116_082301.jpg

That looks like mine! I’m just so scared of getting my hopes up

Was yours one of the ones that had a line before you tested?

Was yours one of the ones that had a line before you tested?

Yes which made me question it hun, but it did get a bit darker over few days xx

Yes which made me question it hun, but it did get a bit darker over few days xx
I think I’m going to wait to test again until Wednesday. This is driving me nuts

I think I’m going to wait to test again until Wednesday. This is driving me nuts

It will do but yea I'd wait a few days aswell fingers crossed hunni xx

I seriously love the Walmart 88cent ones in the purple cassette. The second line is thick and it’s either purple or it’s not - no weird shadowy stuff. I’ve heard women complain about evaps and false positives - but rarely If ever have had a problem with them read the time frame! You can’t do too many drops of pee or you get a dye run - but if you follow the directions I think they’re excellent!! Plus you can order tons of them From Walmart.com and get free shipping :)

The FRER have always thrown me off because the test window is soooo shiny, there’s that damn line before you even pee on it, and if you do get a real line it’s so skinny!!!! Plus I’ve had so many of them that don’t even do....ANYTHING? Like no control line and it’s just maddening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->