What kind of eater are you?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Curious to know what kind of eater everyone is.

I'm a grazer ... i just struggle with a concept of three square meals id rather pick all day, be it healthy of crap.

**now youve added a poll i opted for, i eat healthily but allow myself treats, as this is my normal routine pre pregnancy**

I eat a lot... Breakfast skipper though and crap food eater:dohh:

I am a sea-food eater, I see food I eat it. Sorry I know lame. I will always have something in my gob and it is usually junk.

I love food. Im always thinking about eating. Earlier today I decided pickled onions make me happy.

:rofl:
I find food better than sex.

I eat whatever I fancy. I'm rubbish at eating healthily. If I do eat something healthy, it's only because that's what I fancy - not a conscious decision to be good!!!

I have been trying to eat better but I must admit, I eat junk. Just been lucky go find the good stuff that has low or no fat. But still junk.

I'm a grazer but its normally junk food- bad me! Thank god for fast metabolisms

I try to eat healthily but i cant stick to 3 meals a day, i have to snack too.
I voted that i eat when im upset...as when im ok and happy, i eat better, but coz of my bad back and being so tired ive been binge eating and eating junk.

I hardly have an apetite...

If you asked me what kind of coffee drinker are you I'd be a clear winner :lol:

I don't eat breakfast,I have some fruit for lunch and a snack for dinner.
I ate a lot when I was pregnant but have now went back.

Pre-pregnancy I could easily go 24 or more hours with no food. :shrug:

I'm not a very big eater and just a small bag of crisps fills me up

i dont eat much, not cos i dont want it some times, but mainly cos i have alot of issues lmao :-/

I couldnt pick one of those... cos my eating habits change!! When I want to eat well I really can.... and days of bingeing would make me feel YUCK!! But some days I do do it and I love it :) until the next day and I realise what I did!!

i eat what i want, when i want (if i can get my hands on it) :rofl:

I put "I binge" but I really mean that I graze... I eat all day every day. If I don't have have something better to do, or something to keep my hands full, you can gaurantee I am doing one of two things:

Eating, or
Thinking, "What can I have to eat?".

*sigh*

I eat 5 or 6 small healthy, low fat meals a day, i have to, to keep my metabolism working. Plus i exercise every night so have to have enough energy. And i don't deprive myself if i fancy a treat now and again, however i don't really have a sweet tooth but i do love raspberry mullerrice which could be worse because they are low fat and high in carbohydrate so good for me to eat pre exercise session.

I rarely keep unhealthy food in the house because Other half has a strict diet for his weight lifting as well, but sometimes i will have a binge on the healthy food, which can be just as bad lol :rofl: i'll have like 10 weetabix and just won't be able to stop eating. lol xx

I eat junk. I can eat healthy IF I tried. But it's not my kind of food. I prefer the junk. :dohh:

Im a binge , once i have chocolate i cant stop and will over eat on it. I have a very sweet tooth.
But i am now going to start eating healthy tomorrow :smug: Although i sau this every single day :dohh:

I put "I binge" but I really mean that I graze... I eat all day every day. If I don't have have something better to do, or something to keep my hands full, you can gaurantee I am doing one of two things:

Eating, or
Thinking, "What can I have to eat?".

*sigh*

Exactly what i am like :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g