What kind of prenatal vitamins are you taking?

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
I'm finishing off a course of one-a-day prenatal + DHA. Doc just prescribed citranatal assure, so I'll be switching.

What are you taking?

I'm taking vitamin code raw plus a dha supplement bc the prenatal doesn't have dha. Last pregnancy I wasn't sick at all so I wanted to try and take the vitamins I did last time, but they stopped making them:growlmad: I wonder if that makes a difference?

i just found out im pregnant
my first prenatal visit isnt until june 19th when i will be just a couple days shy of 8 weeks
i had a preconception visit with an ob/gyn but all she told me to take was folic acid
what should i be taking? where do i buy them? how expensive are they?

I was taking pre conception pregnacare now I'm pregnant I have pregnacare plus :)

Im taking nothing.

I was only told to take folic acid but due to sickness wouldnt stay in.

I'm taking Pregnacare as doctor recommended it but last time round I just took the cheapo folic acid from Sainsbury's (and bubba was fine!).

I'm taking seven seas 'trying for a baby' but since I just found out i'm pregnant two days ago, I'm going to switch to seven seas Pregnancy. I like how small the tablets are :thumbup:

I take Pregvit Folic 5 and an omega supplement because it doesn't have dha. It is a prescription for my doctor and it is great. It is split up into a morning pill and an evening pill so the calcium and iron are separate. Calcium stops iron from being absorbed well.

I'm taking seven seas 'trying for a baby' but since I just found out i'm pregnant two days ago, I'm going to switch to seven seas Pregnancy. I like how small the tablets are :thumbup:

Ooh small sounds good. I'm on pregnacare ones at the moment and they're like horse pills! Having trouble swallowing them some mornings, as they make me gag. May switch to 7seas at the end of this packet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->