princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Waist - 18”
Hips - 23”
Rise - 20.5”
Cuffs - 9”

all unstretched, would prob stretch to another few inches

its a soaker, just curious to see what range of lbs it would fit, does anyone have any idea? i know it'll just be an estimate but tell me how many lbs your baby is and whether it would fit them?

x

Halen is somewhere around 17lb's and that would be massive on him lol x

hmmm, thats the size ive been buying for leyla for over her night nappies :dohh:

x

Halen has a pair of longies that I think are about a similar size and they come up near his nipples and we've had to make drawstrings to thread through the feet so they dont fall down, but they are ok for over night

Yep, I know Freya's waist is 16in, not sure about the others, she is about 18lbs ish I think. That would be too big for her.

is it just the waist that wouldnt fit, cos its got a drawstring, what about the rise?

x

Hm, rise seems pretty big, think Freya is more like 17in ish, but over a night nappy wouldn't matter? Freya's disanas go up to her armpits lol :)

see leylas nappies are all pretty big and give her a big fat bum haha, i did measure her rise as 21" over her fattest nappy :wacko: maybe i need to measure her again lmfao

x

I think it might be a bit saggy around the hips as well. but I'd still put him in it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->