what nappies do you guys use/used/going to try

skiwi

wife, mum, and pregnant
Reaction score
i used to use pampers, untill she was 3 months then i thought i would give tesco's brand, never had no problem, no leaks, no nappy rash, also use the tesco's wipes, unsented, go threw them so quickly....

With this lo I used tescos from the start, I swear by them.

With DS & DD used pampers until about 8 weeks, TBH tescos are just as good.

Pampers nappies (the huggies leaked with Bethanie) she wriggles a lot and i've always prefered the pampers quality anyway.

Huggies wipes (the lovely thick ones) they're expensive but great. We use the cheaper boots ones for meal times since I go through loads of those.

i have always found that huggies worked best for my boys but not for Charlie, i had to use pampers wtih her. Pampers didnt work well for the boys, it was strange!

But now i use morrisions nappys, they are fab, no leaks, a very nice nappy, i use there cloth wipes too, so i will carry on with them for the baby, alot cheaper.

x

With emily i used huggies and started Jack on pampers but changed to cloth

Layla i found the opposite how strange is that?

in this case, I will stick to german products and will get my nappies @ Lidl.

they have generally good quality there and the nappies from there are cheaper than Huggies and Pampers!

I googled and found some very good reviews 'bout them!

in the first 2 months we tried every nappy on the market since then we have been using lidls we have found they are the best christopher is comfortable and they keep him dry till morning (other nappies wouldnt last the night as he sleeps for 12/13 hours)
xxxxxxx

i used lots diff types pampers huggies as newborn then when lil bit older i went for other brands boots own tescos own asdas own they all just as good

i use tesco ones :D get them extra cheap with staff discount :D

We use cloth. TBH the disposables smell funny to me. Do you find that, Jo?

We use Infoderm wipes that I order in bulk by the boxload (we get through quite a few :rofl:)

does m&s sell nappies as well?

we get stuff discount @ ms&s as brother of OH works there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"