What Next *STILL GETTING WORSE*

Dionne

Reaction score
Having such a crap time

Suspenshion went on our car the other week £200 it cost
now the drivers side window has broke come of the clips and being held up with tape, its £90 to repair but if it falls its going to smash inside the door and will then soct a bomb
came home last night turned our 42inch plasma on and its broke the video board has gone £400 to replace. its 5months out of warenty!
we have the christening in a few weeks so every penny is taken up for that.

and now
after sulking all morning i got ready just got buggy out garage to go out for the day to chill out and i have bust my garage door its jammed up in the air wide open every thing on display and its all fooked!!!!!
i cant go out im sat here wanting to scream!!!!!!!:hissy:

Aww Dionne, everything always goes wrong at once. Big :hugs:

xxx

Aww hunnie, I'm with you on this.:hugs:

You may have read my head gasket palava, well, I went to put the car seat in Stu's car this morning as I'll be using that, leant forward and smashed my Gucci sunglasses on the car roof! With all that went on yesterday, I just screamed, through them across the road, and burst into tears in a heap on the pavement!:cry:

Stu's gone away for a Stag weekend this morning and took £250 quid with him which we couldn't afford. I've got a hen night next Friday. The weddings next Saturday which involves a £108 night in a hotel, a hair cut (needed anyway), spray tan (I know that's not necessary, but a girls gott have some luxeries!:blush:)plus drinks and money in their card towards their honeymoon, and it's Charlie's birthday at the end of the month and I wanted to throw a big party. Somethings gotta give.

Everything comes at once, it always does, but keep your chin up becuase theres alwasy those days when everythnig goes right and you are due some days like that xxx

Lol something gotta give alright ...

Its normally your overdraft lol!!

Im the same at the mo, i thought northern rock had taken off the £500 for my house valuation they haven' and my card maxed :(

Sooooooo we gotta get the virgin back pay £500 valuation, £225 for surveys and i got a bill for £85 for gas and another for electric etc etc ...

And im NOT happy!

xxx

SORRY IMI AND AMANDA ARE HAVING A PANTS TIME TOO

Amanda the car stuff all sounds horrible

I HAVE WOKE THIS MORNING TO FIND MY BACK GATE HAS BEEN MESSED ABOUT WITH AND MY EXPENSIVE HANGING BALLS ROUND MY HOUSE HAVE BEEN PINCHED:cry:
I FEEL SICK THAT SOMEONE HAS BEEN CREEPING ROUND OUR HOUSE AT NIGHT!
MY HOUSE IS ALL LITE UP AT THE FRONT AND BACK WITH PERMANTLY LIGHTS ON! BUT IT STILL DIDNT STOP THEM

IM SOOOO SORRY BEING A NAGGING ARSE AND SO DEPRESIVE:blush:

but its so good to rant and bash my keyboard!

yesterday i was in the house with the down stairs window wide open.
the paper boy knocked for the money:blush:
i owe 4 weeks so i looked through the keyhole and blanked the door.
then 15mins later the window cleaner and his mate (both scuffy criminal looking people) knocked the door and looked shocked when i answed as if they didnt know what they knocked for he said "ohh wrong house no worries, erm why your there can we have some water please, its heavy so i will fill it if you like"
i took the bucket from him and done it myself DID NOT let him in

i recon they were knocking thinking know one was home:cry:

i love our little home ild hate some one to ruin it

aaaww wthat must be fighterning for u all i hoe ur luck turns arounds soon

OMG whats fuckers!! Steal anything these days. Thats awful Dionne

:hugs:

my strimmer just stopped working lol its broke

im not joking about all this its the truth!

but im starting to just laugh it all off now.

but a trampy family have moved in opposit loads of young kids go there to get drunk i cant help but think it was them snoopy round my house, god i will break her neck if it was, kris is going to look over their back fence later see if they are there

i pay £620 a month to live in a nice new area yet minging tramps like that can bring it down:hissy:
so glad i never bought my house

I know how u feel Dionne! Where i live is a lovely area but a really trampy family have moved in up the road, and right the other morning i went out to the car and the top of my wall had been kicked off and all empty cans left on the drive, its only us though that they do it to, we put the wall back on they take it off again, but we never see them doin it! LOL i just laugh now! I want to get a new wall but feel whats the point if there gonna go it again!
Also we have had a traffic cone put on top of the car :rofl: Mark went mad his baby!
Last night as well we got home an someone had parked outside our drive so we couldnt get on it! LOL we are hated :cry:

awww sophie

lol at the cone though kris would go mad too

where you live is a lovely area

you might know the new streeet we live in??
its all private but there is a law now where they have to hand so many over to housing associations
we asked which ones were when we moved in
and we were told just the bungalos, they are far away
its a little cortyard with about 7houses and some apartments next to my house

just found ou all the apartments are housing assoiation and 1 house is
not that all people that live in them are bad but they just move anyone in that have no pride for their homes drives me mad, none are english too and they get beutiful houses for nothing i pay a bomb for the same
:hissy:

I think i know the area u r in, if i remeber rightly?
So is that anywhere now then? Im no snob myself lol but when people start pissing about with my property its not good!

just found ou all the apartments are housing assoiation and 1 house is
not that all people that live in them are bad but they just move anyone in that have no pride for their homes drives me mad, none are english too and they get beutiful houses for nothing i pay a bomb for the same
:hissy:

Oy you! I'm in a housing association house!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Saying that though, we are sooo lucky. There are 7 houses in the 2 streets and only one of them is scummy, and that's the next-door but one neighbour. It is a beautiful new street and they have landscaped everywhere (including my front!!!), and she leaves all her rubbish ourside. We have wrought iron fences, and she hangs her binbags over them and just puts the rubbish straight in! And her back garden - well.....

Both myself and my neighbour have already complained to the housing.

One good thing, if they get worse, the housing should be able to do something. If it was a private house, we wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

My neighbours are scutty fooka's!

Hence why i move!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"