What not to say...

LilysMummy

Lily's Mum
Reaction score
Me and OH felt the urge :blush: for the first time since Lily tonight as we were getting there OH stopped looked at me and said "Kate I cant go all the way with you" and I looked at him horrified and burst into tears saying "you dont fancy me anymore, I know Ive got my pregnancy weight to lose but I thought you didnt mind" :blush: put my dressing gown on and hid under the duvet lol OH was tryin to talk but I didnt want to know so he ripped the duvet off me and said "Its not that I dont find you attractive, because I do but unless you want another baby I CANT" :rofl: Im such a nonce its been that long since weve used contraception I completely forgot that I NEED to use it now :blush: Needless to say I had to apologise lol :rofl:

aww hun :rofl: that's so cute hahaha

Yer erm kinda fell into the same situation but Im glad you thought first :blush:

OH said "you best not get PG straight away" I was like nah don't be soft unless I O in next 3 days! I bloody well did an all!

It took me a few weeks to feel comfy enough about myself/my body change to go that far :blush:

Im amazed he'd remembered me telling him months ago about being so fertile after the birth! Couldnt remeber our anniversary but he knows exactly when he can get his end away again :rofl: Think I better get on the injection as I obviously have no memory left

Bet that give you a shock Wobbles lol

xx

Sat on pins Lily! lol

Think might be ok though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14