What on earth is going on with my period?

LJaydow

Jack, Elizabeth
Reaction score
Hey ladies, throwing in a TMI alert now!

AF is here, and I am concerned. Last months period was like this too, but prior to LO's arrival this never happened...

There is the standard aches and pains and the bloating etc beforehand, but when it actually starts rather than blood and clots, its more....EWCM/stringy blood...its weird. Im so sorry for the TMI, but its just so far off what I am used to.

I normally have really heavy periods and TMI! when i go to the loo blood drips etc, but the past 2, its stringy mucusy stuff.

Has anyone else had this? Im going to go to the Dr anyway, but I feel a bit odd for it!

Thanks in advance!

No advice really but I am so with you :( exactly the same I've had for about 6 months now, I hope someone can help.

Hi sorry to interrupt. Wondering if anyone could help me out. I am on Birth control...yasminelle....started in May everything has gone smoothly last few months. However on my pack that started last month after taking all 21 pills rather than taking a 7 day gap (I was going away with boyfriend when period would have been due) I continued into the next pack BUT I stopped after 9/10 pills in this pack. I now know I should not have stopped and should have finished pack 2 skipping my period altogether. I just stupidly was not thinking. Anyway I stopped (after 32 pills opposed to 21) on Thursday and it is now Sunday. What I want to know now is what i should do. I am assuming I have completely messed up my cycle and wont get a period this month? But I have no idea what I should do to get my cycle back on track as in Should I start a new pack now and will I get my period at the end of that pack? I hope this makes sense and I hope someone can help me out! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->