What on earth IS this?

puffers121

Reaction score
I took a test an hour or so ago and wasn't really paying attention other than it looked negative in semi bleh lighting. I went for a bathroom break and checked it out in better lighting and got a thick very white line. It wouldn't capture well with my tablet camera (phone is broken) and so I'm posting both the edited and unedited version. The edited version is kind of how stark it looks IRL to me compared to unedited version that doesn't do justice.

What am I looking at? I'm 10/11 DPO, best educated guess. I've never gotten that before. Is there a logical explanation?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.01.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.01.35 PM.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.02.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.02.10 PM.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 50
This is bizarre isn't it?! Evap? Faulty test? I would try a different brand or a different batch if those tests are usually reliable

I don't even know. I am out of tests, so I'll get more soon. Tomorrow or thurs. Crazy though. I just went and looked at it again and it's not white anymore. Dont think it was an evap in that case

That is so weird!! I have no idea what it could be!

It looks negative, but one end of the side sort of looks pale pink; hard to tell. It's not good lighting right now and test is yellowing, but I do know that white was entirely gone pretty fast.

I'm still pretty baffled. It was so much whiter than the actual test trip! o_O I'll get more tests soon and keep you posted. It's still early yet I think.. This is our first month trying for a baby ever!

Congratulations! That's exciting! Well I hope you get your baby soon!! :) and I hope not all your tests are super weird.

I am out... AF this am full force and a bit early for me. my cycle has been 40 days on average and this one is 36.i have been healthier and lost 10 lbs so i think my Cycle is normalizing. Choosing to be positive and view this as my body being healthier to sustain a pregnancy and maybe more chances if cycle is not so long now. Another month is a chance to be even more fit and ready!
Ill be mentally prepping to try for a january baby / new year. My husband and I both have January birthdays :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->