What order did your little ones teeth come in?

browneyes121

Reaction score
Imogen got her two bottom middle teeth through at around 6/6.5 months- fairly normal I think? Then her bottom right side tooth started poking through and was fully through by 7 months. For the last week I've noticed that her top right side tooth has been showing under the gum but assumed the middle two would come first but I've seen tonight that it's really poking through now and the fact that she suddenly has a snotty nose and didn't want her dinner are sure signs that I'm in for a rough night whilst it makes it appearance.
I'm not worried or anything just interested in what order your babes teeth appeared?

They dont always come in order. Omar had 1st top, then one bottom then another top one all within 8 hrs. After 2 days he had 1 bottom. After 2 months he had 2 side top & we'r still waiting for the size bottom teeth. But he has 4 molars & he had them 3 months back.

He started to have teeth 1 week after his birthday xx

Well my poor little immie is defo getting her top side one, she's up, crying, her nose is running continually and there's dribble everywhere! My poor baby! I didn't expect this to be happening so early she's only 7.5 months!

I can't go on my experience with Elia as she's been teething for 3 months and still no sign of a tooth! But my sisters baby got her bottom 3 first and now the top "fang" tooth is coming through if you know which one i mean :haha:

We got bottom middle two, top four, bottom left side, bottom right side. I think that's pretty average for how they come in but every baby is going to be slightly different.

Sophie got the bottom 2 front ones then the top 2 front ones and she's just got the bottom left in the last couple of days. xx

bella got her bottom 2 at 4 months.
second incisor on top left at 7 1/2 months.
front top 2 & bottom left a week later.
second incisor on top right a couple of weeks later.
bottom right at 10 months.
bottom left pre-molar a week later.
bottom right pre-molar a few days later.
xx

Lil' got 2 bottom middles at 4 mths, then two top middles at 4.5 and her top right hand side made its appearance this sunday. It wasnt a good day and involved alot of driving as that seemed to help soothe her. The only time she wasnt dribbling and crying that day:wacko:

But it does get better each time. The first two involved a very angry, upset and sore baba for three days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->