What parts of Thanksgiving dinner are you giving to your baby?

Rydia

1 Boy & 1 Girl
Reaction score
I am just curious as to what parts of your Thanksgiving dinner you think it would be ok for a baby to have. I have a jar of turkey and cranburry baby food for my son but would like to give him some finger food from the table too. Can babies have cranberries in any form? Do you think stuffing without salt would be ok? I am assuming that meat without gravy and mashed potatoes would be fine.

I would say all of it, as long as not too much salt :)

We won't be doing thanksgiving but Sofia has had a roast lunch with me, roast potatos, beef, veggies...

If he can pick the cranberries up he can eat them.

I agree with Faerie, go for everything! :thumbup: We obviously won't be doing Thanksgiving either but we'll be giving Aisling at bit of everything for Christmas dinner.

For us it will be Christmas dinner, but I plan to give Chaise all of it mashed up as we don't use salt in cooking anyway

For Christmas, I think Ruby will have potatoes and veg. We're not giving her meat until she's older. Just personal preference.

For xmas dinner....All of it! Can't wait :happydance:

I let the boys try pretty much everything...obviously they are older now but I'm talking their first years they were eating solids at Thanksgiving

Hannah will be having some of all of it (well what she'll consent to eat :lol:) I'd let your LO try some of everything to, one day isn't going to hurt imo. Hope he enjoys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->