• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What prenatal are you taking?

Fleur29

Reaction score
I'm taking pregnacare original but wondered if others are taking the other pregnacare supplements which supposedly have additional benefits?! I am wondering if I should upgrade...!

Im taking the same as you Tbh i dont see the point in upgrading unless there making you ill because youll get the added vitamins etc in the foods you eat.

Rainbow Light one a day prenatal. Took them with dd and didn't cause any sickness issues. I also take an extra b50 complex with folic acid and also iron, calcium and fish oil (Noridic Naturals prenatal brand).

I take Superdrug's Pregnancy Care. I use just about everything in Superdrug's own range because they don't test any of their products on animals. I was under the impression that pregnacare weren't a good brand because of this but I've since found out otherwise. :)

I'm taking nature made prenatal with DHA. Hasn't added to the morning sickness and no fishy after taste BUT I'm horrendously constipated and I think the zofran I'm taking is adding to that. Probably going to need a stool softener because even adding a bunch of fiber and water and POM juice hasn't helped. I need the iron that's in the vitamin so I can't change that. First pregnancy I haven't started off as anemic so I plan to keep it that way.

Ooh, I forgot to mention that I'm taking vegetarian omega 3 too :)

Thanks ladies! Good to know. So is no one taking the pimped up pregnacare tablets then?!

Thanks ladies! Good to know. So is no one taking the pimped up pregnacare tablets then?!
There are two pimped up pregnacares ...... I take "Plus" which adds Omega 3. "Max" then also adds extra calcium and Vitamin D I believe.

I chose the Plus, because I don't eat as much oily fish as I should (OH hates it) whereas I get plenty of calcium and Vit D from other sources.

Mines the seven seas pregnancy one :)

I'm taking the pregnacare but I'm still taking the conception one because I bought 3 boxes before I was pregnant. I've done my research though and they are perfectly fine to take in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->