What pushchair/pram or travel system have you bought or you have for your baby?

Crib bedding is so outrageously priced! That set are generally upwards of $100! My own bedding wasn't more then $50...

There's a set at Target we like and the most expensive piece is the quilt and it's only $20, we may also be getting brand new bedding through OH's aunt has some brand new bedding she's offered.
Prices do get crazy though.

Yeah we found beddings sets for boy and girl for under $100 but it was so hard to find anything cute with good reviews under that price!

I did get a baby blanket for $6.50 though at my job :thumbup:

My OH's mum bought our cot bedding for us, I was bloody shocked when she said it was over £100!
It's lovely but £100! That's crazy!

just throuwing this out there for the USA girls who are interested in getting a pram instead of an american style stroller buybuybaby.com has them. ive seen a couple of the brands mentioned on here. they are really freaking expensive tho!

Crib bedding is so outrageously priced! That set are generally upwards of $100! My own bedding wasn't more then $50...

There's a set at Target we like and the most expensive piece is the quilt and it's only $20, we may also be getting brand new bedding through OH's aunt has some brand new bedding she's offered.
Prices do get crazy though.

We had a $250 set on our Babies R Us registry.... But it really felt quite cheap, I only had it on there because we needed bedding and it looked nice...compared to the other stuff we'd seen....well I ended up getting a pretty bumper (with cot skirt thrown in) from ebay for about $25 and will just get a pale green sheet from Babies R Us with our 20% off voucher...We've already got a sleeping bag (got it cheap when I was in the UK) but it's still at my mum's.....so we'll just be swaddling and using the bundles of blankets we already have for the moment. :)

xx

i quite like this one.. and if it doesn't last its not a problem under £200 with car seat inc

https://www.babyboohoo.co.uk/product209620_596107.aspx#

pooh bear :)

i did want silver cross 3d but theres a lot of bad reviews online about it so gave it a no no for now cos of price. still not 100% sure though yet

i quite like this one.. and if it doesn't last its not a problem under £200 with car seat inc

https://www.babyboohoo.co.uk/product209620_596107.aspx#

pooh bear :)

i did want silver cross 3d but theres a lot of bad reviews online about it so gave it a no no for now cos of price. still not 100% sure though yet

Thats lovely! My sister had the SC 3D and she has never had a problem with it, it very sturdy and a lovely looking pram! x

I loved the Pliko Pramette - Polka from Mamas and Papas, https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-pliko-pramette-polka/185783003/type-i/. I saw it when I was about 3 months pregnant in the London flagship store while shopping with my OH and his brother and fell in love! It was £380 for only the pramette though and the matching car seat was £135 and the base was £135 too which pushed it completely out of our price range. I was really upset however my OH's lovely brother and his finacee brought it online for us and got it for £500 (which I know is still a lot!) about 3 weeks ago just after we found out we are having a girl. I loved this pramette though as you can put the car seat on it (we both drive and have cars and the OH lives about a 30 mins drive so very important!), it can be flat so she will be able to sleep as in her cot and it also changes to a pram which will save on buying on :)

gorgeous!!! anyone got the quinny buzz in roller pink, ive just seen it on mothercare website and fell in love lol x

As promised;

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/cameleon1.jpg

https://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg322/polkadotsbewley/cameleon2.jpg

In love with it :cloud9: x

Hi all, I'm Claire and I'm due baby no 2 on 29.9.10. I have been looking at the Oyster Black pearl, but also love the UPPAbaby Vista. The oyster comes with everything I could need, foot muff, bag, rain cover, built in sun screen plus colour packs (cost extra) to change the colour as we are having a surprise. The Vista is beautiful but doesn't have a matching bag, and I'm not a fan of the footmuff which really doesn't match the pram, but I love the look of it as a whole, it also has excellent reviews. It's also not readily available in the UK and cost more than in the US which is annoying but I love it.

Has anyone else thought of these two, or have any advice about them? Thanks x

looks gorgeous ally....sooooo much better than the bee plus xx

Thanks hun :flower:

We still do love the Bee, but now having the Cameleon, it will be so much better for Leni to be able stretch out and have lots of room, the Bee is quite squished up for a tiny LO xxx

i havent got mine yet and it will be a long way off!! but we are gonna get a mamas and papas pliko pramette as it should last a while :D

Awww yeh i totally agree, the cameleon looks so much more comfy for LO :)

When my pram actually comes im dying to take it for a walk down the road lollll ill feel like a right nutter but oh well

I'm hoping to get the Emmaljunga City cross pram with carrycot, as long as my local stockists actually DO stock it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->