What pushchairs do you all have?

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
I'm hoping this is in a suitable place!! Im just wondering what pushchairs you all have or had? Im looking for one that will allow baby to face me in the sitting position if that makes sense??

I brought the mamas and papas pliko prammette as it was on a really good offer at £140... the thing is I always wanted a pushchair that let baby face me once out of pram mode and once he grown out of his car seat.

This business thats been on the news has convinced me even more that I want one that faces me. So far I like the Quinny Buzz, to me it looks like it wouldnt fit a toddler say 18+ months so is it a good idea to have this up til that age then keep my pliko prammette for his older months??

Any ideas are sooooo appreciated please??

xxxxx

I HAVE 4 3D, POP, TRENTON cough cough, and centuiry pinky

^ Shes drunk!

Anywayyyyyyyyy lol We have the icandy Caitlin is a year soon and she now has a LUna facing away! Do you believe everything the news says ;) lol My Caitlins gone from facing me to not and I am VERY comfortable with that!

Hi
I have the M&P Pliko Switch which has a rear facing pushchair option which is why we bought it as I felt that I wanted to still be able to look at my baby at the age of 6 months.
I am not sure what age the babies were in the research that was carried out but I would have thought that by the time a baby is 12 months+ they will almost certainly want to be able to face outwards and 'explore' their surroundings?? Not sure what others think...

I have the bugaboo cameleon in Pink, Im in love with it, have been since it arrived. So light and funky looking and can face you or away. Ive only ever had prams which have the option to face me, just love it! Just very expensive.

Ive had the big m&p travel system which was nice, just too big for our boot with the massive carry cot. Ive also had the loola confort which was nice just sooo heavy and the basket was stupid.

Best to get a look at the buggy in the flesh, helps a lot hun. x

Thank you!! And yes I do believe everythin in the news lol infact I believe everything and being pregnant makes me worse. Initially I did feel I wanted a pushchair that faces me as I would love to play with my little boy and make silly mummy faces at him in the street, I dont know what to do im not sure how long i would want him facing me tho this is my first baby and there are so many choices its hard!! I can see myself having a house full of pushchairs as I already sed to OH I want the lola in green for him when hes older!! lol. xxx

i have the m&p ora which is the same as the luna :D i love it and hes very comfy in it :D

we too have the bugaboo cameleon, which sits in both forward and rear facing, i love it, its a breeze to push and fab to use. x

I have the bugaboo bee which can face both ways.

We have a Quinny Buzz, a Quinny Zapp, and just sold a Graco travel system.. :blush: I love the Buzz since it can face both ways.. it's very roomy. It just is heavy and kinda bulky so we needed the Zapp as well. I had the Graco but never really used it, just the infant seat part of it.. I can highly recommend a Buzz if you either have a big car, or dont drive. For us living in a suburb, having to drive places, and having two somewhat small cars, it just is hard to toss it in and go.. Then again you can get the Buzz and the Zapp lol! My DH thinks I'm crazy!! :blush:

I'm the same as burtonbaby...i have a buzz and a zapp :blush:
We bought the zapp first but i wanted something she could face me in and be sat up in and so we bought a buzz. I love it! Would def recommend it. I also have a lightweight stroller (Obaby in vintage rose) which i keep at my mum's for her to use.

we have the icandy apple but im thinking of getting a firstwheels city elite (it faces both ways too)

Ive got the Silvercross 3d Pram, Quinny Zapp & OBaby Stroller.

I want a Buzz so ive been doing some research into it.. If you buy th 2008 model it actually comes with 2 seat units. 0-12months and 12+ months, you you get a lrger one for a toddler!

x

I am thinking of getting a buzz after christmas but not sure! Currently have an M&P travel system which we are using with carseat and another one (forgot name lol!) in cupboard (only been used once so far) which faces rear or frontwards.. Don't really like it though but love my M&P one

i just bought a bebe confort high trek and love it...though i've only had it 1.5 hours!!

my top tip is to save up and get the chair you really want. i have 3 now as i was trying to save money. 1st was second hand and i soon went off the sheer size of it and its 80s feel (I call it the tank_). 2nd was a very nice mothercare one but it faces away and has few features. was a bargain though and looks nice. finally i got my perfect one today which s sutable from 6 months (ISH i say!,...). I'd be happy to have baby in a sling for first few months, esp when very tiny...i should have just saved my money on the first two but i was trying so hard to be good and be thrifty!!! ahhh well..i decided its an investment as he can use it till he's 3.

We have the Britax vigour 4+ and you can face it either way!

x

I HAVE 4 3D, POP, TRENTON cough cough, and centuiry pinky

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh Amy!

I have Silvercross 3D,but I just ordered a Quinny Zapp because the 3D was a bit bulky for me...
Also planning on getting a Buzz when she's a bit older.:)

We have a bugaboo bee and we love it! It faces in or out and it is really lightweight and turns on a sixpence. You can push it with one finger, honestly! And it's lovely and cosy in the winter with the Babynest in it. x

We have the iCandy Apple and a Quinny Zapp though I wish I'd gotten the Bugaboo Cameloen instead of the iCandy as I find its pretty heavy and takes up all the boot space in the car, hence why we have the Zapp - it stays in the car and I just put the car seat on it when we go to the shops. Down side of the Zapp though is that it doesnt recline.

ive got the graco travel system which i love then got the icandy cherry on order should be here tuesday that faces both ways is really light and Riley looked all snuggly in it id deffo go and have a look round and compare prices etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->