what r u scared of?

I'm terrified of pooping while i'm trying to "push". No joke.

Im scared of having a repeat performance of my labour with my daughter.Wont go into details as its scary stuff but am trying to think positive!!

The thought of having a poo while pushing worries me too,I know they have seen it all before but the thought!!

Im scared incase anything goes wrong... Im super paranoid :(

Im scared of absolutely everything.

-Having a big baby to push out ( which I am)
-Tearing during labour
-Pain
-Not being able to lose weight after birth
-being a crap mum
-stictches
-Not beign able to cope during labour and of course when baby is born
-Pooing myself during labour
-Being a single mum
-Having weak pelvic muscles after and weeing myself!!
-Not loving my baby! (horrible I know, it just doesnt seem real)
-Being on my own during labour
-Not knowing what to expect
-not knowing when its going to happen

There are loads more things im scared off.. Im just pooing myself!!!! parp parp lol

Ok, Tasha41, you've NEVER farted in front of your man?? Oh my...I'll run into a room just to fart around him...lol.
I'm just suprised how many are afraid of the pooping, it would be a bit embarrasing, but I've travelled A LOT..and pooped in front of too many strangers to count...usually side of a highway, India, bus load of men drive by..that kind of thing...I'm not some freaky exibitionist! lol. So I'm thinking my DR, the nurses, my OH and my mom will be a piece of cake! :rofl:

Im scared beacause I DO know when its all going to happen...tomorrow:shock:

Im scared because Im being induced and I had bad experience last time being induced.

Im totally shitting myself because I DO know what to expect!

Thanks for this thread - at least it's not just me who is scared!
I'm most scared of:
The unpredictability of labour - not knowing exactly when/what day it will happen (I would feel a lot calmer if I could just know), and
The hours/nighttime after the birth, when they'll send my partner home and after the rush of getting through labour, I reckon I'll feel very very scared and panicky and weird at being just me on my own with a new baby to look after and having no idea what to do! (I'm reading books about how to look after it, but that's not the same as the baby actually being there, I know...).
Neither of these problems if solvable, which of course makes me even more scared....

You know what?
I think we are all super brave and so amazing for going through this!
Can you imagine your OH doing it?
We deserve big pat on the back!

purple_socks, I agree with you about the crowning thing. That's what probably scares me the most. I can handle internal pain better than I can physical pain so I don't know how I'm going to feel about something the size of a cantaloupe coming out of an opening the size of a lemon. I'm hoping an epidural will take for me and all I'll end up feeling is pressure, not tears. That also scares me. Whether I tear vertically or horizontally, it just sounds excruciating. I don't know what's worse: Tearing or being cut. Being cut just sounds bad. I'd feel like I'm a piece of fabric or something.

I'm not scared about pooping on the table. lol They can give you an enima if you're too concerned about that, but I know I'll be worrying about things that I didn't even know I should be worring about that that will be the last on my mind. :)

If my husband wants another one after this, HE can carry it. :)

I'm scared that if I feel I need any drugs and not in control I might say things I wish I hadn't! I'm also scared I'll have awful hallucinations like my sister did and then become too panicked.:dohh:

Not scared about pooping as such but scared I'll need one of my humongous ones at the same time as having the baby and there wont be enough room to have both!:dohh:

A bit paranoid I'll turn the bithing pool into a jacuzzi - but not just the odd trump, like going on all the time :blush:

The baby getting stuck after the head has come out and tearing really badly and then who ever sews me back up makign a mess of me.

I'm worried i'll end up with snotty midwives who#ll make me feel like an idiot.

I'=m also worried I'll not feel like I have any say over anything and that I will be just ordered what to do - it's important to me that I be the one to be in control.

Sherileigh, you make me laugh! My husband and I just killed ourselves laughing at your post, I think I peed myself a little, which is a first in this pregnancy!

Ok, Tasha41, you've NEVER farted in front of your man?? Oh my...I'll run into a room just to fart around him...lol.
I'm just suprised how many are afraid of the pooping, it would be a bit embarrasing, but I've travelled A LOT..and pooped in front of too many strangers to count...usually side of a highway, India, bus load of men drive by..that kind of thing...I'm not some freaky exibitionist! lol. So I'm thinking my DR, the nurses, my OH and my mom will be a piece of cake! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:!!! I am actually laughing out loud!!!

since becoming pregnant i have turned into a gas machine....all i do it fart! i have no idea y but i've started doing silly 'pull my finger' style jokes at DH these days- if i never farted in front of him i think i would pop!!

You're just getting him back for all the times I'm sure he's asked you to pull his finger.

oh definately! i said that to him the other day....i've had 3 years of his fartyness...he can live with a few months of mine!

im scared of the not knowing when exactly ill go into labour.. im not worried about the giving birth bit as much but also im scared my baby will not be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->