what shall I do

MrsTTC

Reaction score
I don't know what to do. We are currently TTC and now I've been offered a promotion at my job. Should I take it or say no. I don't know whether I can have children yet and this would be our first and I have to make decision now.

Thanks.

I guess its...which do you want more... a baby or a promotion? which matters more to u???

Would your hopeful pregnancy completely interfere with your promotion? Is it to do with Mat Pay?

I would definately take the promotion, after all you have earnt it! If you are lucky enough to fall pg then that was a risk your employers knowingly took by employing a woman of child bearing age. I hope you get the best of both worlds!

Thanks for the replies. I just don't know what to do. It would be very difficult if I did take it and then get pg at work and then I'm also not sure if I need the stress while trying. I hate decisions...

If the promotion is something you want then defo go for it. If it turns out to be more stress than you thought then you can cross that bridge when you come to it but I'm not one for turning down opportunities when they come by :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"