what should a girl do?!

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok ladies I need your opinions please. I have been using Cleablue Easy Advanced digital ovulation tests (supposedly it's suppose to be like the fertility monitor and this is our 2nd month using these), so far I have had 4 days of lows (no highs or peaks yet) but when I checked my cervix, my CM is eggwhite and very stretchy, cervix is low and very soft. I feel very slight cramping feeling this afternoon as well, should I just go with my gut and BD or listen to the monitor? Of course DH thinks we should give it a go lol :thumbup: All input is appreciated :flower:

If in doubt, it never hurts to throw a extra one in there!!

Your last cycle looks like you O'd on CD16 start :sex: and keep trying with the CB I use these as well... I like em hehe!

akayj, that's what FF said for last cycle, yes. But hey, ya never know lol. :) I like the tests as well, I do have the fertility monitor as well but have never used it (a friend gave it to me since she just had her 3rd child) but I couldn't find a place to buy the strips right when I wanted them so I went with the advanced tests :)

and this chart this cycle looks weird, but maybe it's just me. I have been feeling "different' this cycle. Weird, I know!

I would listen to body more i follow my cm and o cramp then confirm with a opk well i use to

akayj, that's what FF said for last cycle, yes. But hey, ya never know lol. :) I like the tests as well, I do have the fertility monitor as well but have never used it (a friend gave it to me since she just had her 3rd child) but I couldn't find a place to buy the strips right when I wanted them so I went with the advanced tests :)

I want a CBFM but I don't want to pay what they want for it hehe! So I stick with OPKs hey now that Im thinking about if I save all my money from the OPKs I can just buy the CBFM gosh what a moment lol!

Thanks ladies! Akayj, I know they're so expensive, not to mention the price of the sticks you have to buy! I actually bought a pack of the advance last month, and something went wrong with the tester itself (even though now I realize it was user error lmao) and I had called clearblue and told them about it and how it was my first time trying them and how it was so pricey, and clearblue ended up sending me a 2 months supply of advanced tests just for the hassle, I was surprised :)

I would listen to body more i follow my cm and o cramp then confirm with a opk well i use to

That's what I'm thinking of doing this month :thumbup: I feel like if I don't stress over what the sticks are saying and just go with my body maybe I'll have a better chance. I know when I conceived my son, I didn't use anything, just went with my body and what I researched at the time about when you should expect to ovulate, really hoping this is THE month for our sticky bean :headspin:

Thanks ladies! Akayj, I know they're so expensive, not to mention the price of the sticks you have to buy! I actually bought a pack of the advance last month, and something went wrong with the tester itself (even though now I realize it was user error lmao) and I had called clearblue and told them about it and how it was my first time trying them and how it was so pricey, and clearblue ended up sending me a 2 months supply of advanced tests just for the hassle, I was surprised :)

Dang thats a good deal I will call them and tell them I never like the results or get the results when I want them hehe see what I can get LOL JK!

Dang thats a good deal I will call them and tell them I never like the results or get the results when I want them hehe see what I can get LOL JK!

That's what I'm saying! lol :thumbup: They were super nice about it all too.

I got my PEAK today so I guess my gut instincts were right :happydance:

I find this happening alot to me.. I get sooo caught up in the "right timing" of bding, that sometimes I forget its supposed to still be fun! Your supposed to want to BD with your DH even when its not the "right time". I know DH can tell too.. Even if you really arent Oing... BD anyways! Hope this didnt come off mean, it was not supposed to!:winkwink:

I find this happening alot to me.. I get sooo caught up in the "right timing" of bding, that sometimes I forget its supposed to still be fun! Your supposed to want to BD with your DH even when its not the "right time". I know DH can tell too.. Even if you really arent Oing... BD anyways! Hope this didnt come off mean, it was not supposed to!:winkwink:

not mean at all :thumbup: we do get so caught up in the whole "is this the right time" we stop to realize we need to relax and let it take it's course. We always make things fun in the bedroom though, that I can say.

I compared the advanced digital to the lined ANSWER OPK's and they both gave me a positive today and the FS confirmed I was O'ing today.

So I trust the advanced digital as well as the ANSWER OPK's. Hopefully I wont have to use any much longer but if I do I will trust them since I have confirmed with the doctor.

I used the answer OPK's before but figured I would go with something different this time around. If for some reason this isn't our month I will be going to use the monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->