What should I expect

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
I'm 28 wks and I'm having a GIRL and have just entered try 3rd and final trimester, I'm doing it alone single mumma with a 14 yr old son from previous. So I've seen my belly flip getting the sticky stuff from boobs and getting braxton hicks I'm sure, yummy goes ultra tight and hard. And Xmas morning I bent down to pick some thing up and full on wet myself but I was desperate for a wee.... Ha ha

So girls what am I to expect in the 3rd trimie..

Just the same stuff only it feels like you have a bowling ball in your stomach lol. I have EDS so my joints like to dislocate. I've never had issues with peeing a lot. Baby mustn't lie on my bladder.

My third tri experience so far- I’m 32 weeks and get tons of Braxton Hicks, baby has hiccups a lot, I’ve had some strange sudden nausea and pain in the night but midwives haven’t a clue what’s causing that, I have low blood pressure and keep feeling dizzy- I think that’s about it for major factors. Oh and freaking out that the number of weeks on the countdown board is getting smaller and smaller and there’s still so much to do!

Whispergirl I have Eds too! Hope you’re feeling ok with it, I just struggle on an evening, my partner keeps singing “everyday I’m shuffling” as my legs don’t like to walk after I’ve sat down in the evening

Another fellow EDSer here! Hello!

I never had pee issues with my first, but this second time around, I wear a pantyliner at all times because I will leak if I sneeze or cough. Not all the kegels in the world will help me. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->