What should u do?

sproutly2003

Reaction score
I'm 8 and a half week pregnant and today have some pinky blood on my panty liner. Just had a wee and wiped, and nothing, but I'm panicking

Call your MW, bleeding in pregnancy is extremely common but shouldn't be ignored. She will probably send you for EPU scan.

I haven't been seen by a midwife as yet, so don't have one to call. My husband has just booked me a scan for Saturday. Keep going to the toilet and checking, but no sign of anything else. I have a little cramping, but not agonising. Put it down to my ligaments and uterus stretching.

I sometimes spot pink when I get a yeast infection. Sex can cause it or accidentally scratching yourself down there while cleaning.

I had bleeding twice last pregnancy at about 7 and 12 weeks. Everything went fine. It is extremely common. I also once saw a spot of blood and then realised it was due to me shaving. So it can be a lot of things. Don't worry. I had a spot of blood today and have no idea how it got there...still thinking as it does not look as bleeding but more like from a scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->