What shows are you watching?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I have never really been into TV shows (the ONE show I always, always watched was ER... for awhile Grey's Anatomy (until like season 3!)... but aside from that, I'm horrible with committing myself to the TV at a certain time every week, and I still don't have DVR...

But I've got the internet LOL. This year I am watching SO much!! :blush: And since I've dropped one of "my shows"... I am looking to replace it with something good :rofl:

So I'm watching Ringer, The Office (will love this show forever, I want to actually marry Jim Halpert... and not even John Krasinski, the fictional character, Jim Halpert LOL :dohh:), American Horror Story (my favourite, I'm totally obsessed and can't wait for next week!)...

Just stopped watching the Secret Circle. Actually I haven't watched since Halloween... not sure why, just can't be bothered really.

So I'm thinking Vampire Diaries? True Blood? My boyfriend REALLY wants me to get into watching Sons of Anarchy with him... it's not really my thing though.

I can't really get into Glee either :shy: I can't watch GossipGirl anymore.. what else is good??

I'm really into Bones which has just come back on. House is also good. You could try Greys Anatomy again as that's back on again (one of my favorites)

----Don't Like-----
-Glee is so incredibly popular, here (US)..I just don't care for it.
-Gossip Girl, I turned off after the first 2 episodes. It's because they deviated from the book series too much.
-Not into True Blood because their southern accent annoys me.

---Shows I Watch----
-Dexter :thumbup:
-American Horror Story
-Walking Dead
-Ringer
-Pretty Little Liars
-Teen Mom 1-2 (this will probably be the last season I watch because these ignorant girls are really starting to annoy me)
-Jersey Shore....Don't judge me:blush:
-CSI Las Vegas
-Vampire Diaries

I believe that's it.

OH got me hooked on Walking Dead tn!

I watch:

The Walking Dead
Pan Am
Make It or Break It (not sure when it's coming back though)
Switched at Birth (not sure about that one either)

I don't really like much new stuff, especially on the main channels. Pan Am is the only good one on basic cable that I have found recently. I also feel silly watching shows on ABC Family at my age but I just get drawn into them. :blush:

Switched at Birth comes back on in January. I like that show too but I may have to ditch it if it gets too ...teenagery, if that is a word.

I'm in love with Revenge. There is just nothing else like it! I'm not sure who likes it more, me or my husband. I also like Once Upon a Time but it is confusing at times.

Let's see...we're watching:

American Horror Story
Supernatural
Ghost Hunters
Revenge
Once Upon A Time
Brad Meltzer's Decoded
Ancient Aliens
Fringe
Bones
Big Bang Theory
The Middle
Modern Family
Mike & Molly
Two and a Half Men
X Factor
America's Got Talent (when it's on)
Pawn Stars (DH hates it!)
Judge Judy
Vampire Diaries
True Blood
Californication

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of atm

Switched at Birth comes back on in January. I like that show too but I may have to ditch it if it gets too ...teenagery, if that is a word.

Oh good, I was hoping it would be coming back on soon. :thumbup: I know what you mean about it being too teenagery, I think the same way.

Let's see...we're watching:

American Horror Story
Supernatural
Ghost Hunters
Revenge
Once Upon A Time
Brad Meltzer's Decoded
Ancient Aliens
Fringe
Bones
Big Bang Theory
The Middle
Modern Family
Mike & Molly
Two and a Half Men
X Factor
America's Got Talent (when it's on)
Pawn Stars (DH hates it!)
Judge Judy
Vampire Diaries
True Blood
Californication

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of atm

Oh my goodness, where do you find the time to watch all of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->