What sippy cup does everyone use

Julie74d

Reaction score
Ok, I have been using the tommee tippee free flow cup for my 8 months old but i have to hold it for her because she throws it about and water gets everywhere, also I can't take it out with me as the spout doesn't move to shut or have a cap if you know what i mean. I have just purchased the 'anyway up cup' but you have to suck to get water out and I think i'm confusing her now because she expected water to come out when i tipped it up and didn't try sucking it. What does everyone else use??

I love the anywayup cups - they do exactly what they say they do! Keane is 2 and gives his cup seriously good bashing throughout the course of the day - he throws it onto our laminate floor and nothing comes out, brilliant. It is hard for the jiuce/water to come out though but tbh as Kean's a bit older he seems to do this with ease. I've got my eye on the new Cow Cup in a funky cow print :)

We use the Tommee Tippee explora cups and I find them really good. You do have to suck to get the water out, but she got used to it eventually, and it's only those ones which are non-spill.

https://picnica.ciao.com/uk/80419282.jpg

one of these, it's free flow, but you can push the spout down and it acts as a lid

I have the same one as sammielouize... it's brilliant! I've bought another one, so I now have 2! I have tried various other ones. Boots own make was rubbish - the water just poured out so quickly that Harry didn't stand a chance and would get soaked/choke. I also got a Magic cup (I think that's what it's called). It doesn't have a spout, but does have a lid. Baby holds it like a normal cup and sucks from the edge and the drink comes out... but it doesn't work that well.

We have just bought the Tommy Tippee explora first sips cup, its great for not spilling and LO has to suck to get the water BUT...

The part where the water/juice comes through is at the side and not the bottom so its diffecult for Olivia to master @ the mo! Maybe it'll get easier??!

Other than that, its a cute bottle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->