What size clothes is your LO in?

A

Always&4ever

Jasmine is currently in 3-6months despite being 7months old, shes only a small baby and many people think shes 3-4 months old lol, although my clever little princess can do things that a 7month old can, she holds her own bottles, eats toast, rolls over and has now started crawling. She was weighed yesterday and she was 15lb8, I was abit concerned at first but the hv said she is doing brilliantly and they are very proud of her :happydance::cloud9:

jessica is still in her early baby stuff :-/
its quite annoyin, all her clothes are out of season :dohh:

Bren is in 3-6, but I often put him in the 6 month stuff I have. It is big on him, but oh well.

Mostly 3-6mths, but he is nearly outgrowing it, so I have ordered a load of stuff in 6-9 mths, which may be a little big, but should give him room to grow:happydance:

my little lanky bean pole is in 3-6 month stuff already! although he can wear newborn trousers because he is skinny - but they are ankle swingers!! It is a real pain to get clothes to fit!

3-6 months, she still fit into most of her 0-3 months clothes but none of them were warm enough for the weather!

9-12mo, some brands are 6-12mo though and he wears those too.

Depends. Some of her clothes are 0-3, some are 3-6 and she's even in a few 6-9. She's getting way long though!

I find the sizes differ. I have some 3-6 months baby grows which are still way to big for Sean and one that he can't fit into at all because its too small (he didn't ever wear it once). Its frustrating!!! I'm now buying clothes using my eye instead of looking at the label.

callum is in 9-12mths so spot on for his age.

Mostly 3 to 6 size but sometimes he can fit into 6-12 months! :cloud9:

0-3 is getting a little small, she is so long! So mostly 3-6mnths.
Its a shame i bought so many cute lil outfits in 1mnth and she has hardly worn any of them!

Morgan is still mostly wearing Newborn size, however a few of her 0-3 are starting a fit pretty well now.

She only stopped wearing a "Tiny Baby up to 7lb 8oz" clothes a couple of weeks ago and she's now 9 weeks old and almost 11lbs!!!

Dec wears mostly 12-18months but he has some 9-12 that still fit, it depends on the shop, if I go to Baby Gap I have to get 18-24. But because I shop mostly in Next it is 12-18.

summer is in a mixture of 3-6 and 6-9 month at the mo!

rhys still has some 9-12month that fit... (hes 20months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->