What size clothes is your LO in?

3-6 months and can get into some 0-3 months ( tops though) depending what shop they are from!

Oscar is in 6-9 months but I really don't see him wearing them for much longer! He's got a big belly bless him, he loves his food!

At 3.5 months, we're in 6 mo, 6-9, and some 6-12 mo things.
:hug:

Kacy was that weight at jasmine age 7 months old.

she still is very skinny and only fits certain 2-3yrs clothes, and then they have to be adjustable to fit her, but she is happy that is what that matters hun

my little man is already wering 6 month pjs. They are slightly baggy on him but some 3 month ones I bought were too small. His feet fill the 6 month ones.
French babies must be on the small side I say!
Am back in the UK ina few weeks and looking forward to buying some normal sized clothes for him!!

Ally is 2 months on monday. He's in 3-6 things at the moment but the sleepsuits are getting very snug length wise. So he'll be going up to 6-9 I guess soon. His 3-6 trousers are getting too small too. Like others, he needs the length but they're baggy round his tummy.

Today 2 strangers asked how old he was and looked shocked when I said nearly 2 months. One said she thought he was more like 6 or 7 months. Makes me think he is abnormal or something but reading what everyone else's LO is in, he doesn't seem so big!

Kyles just a little younger than jasmine, and I got him weighed today, hes 17lb 12oz, but still wearing most of his 3-6 months, the odd pair of 6-9 month trousers fit him length wise, hes quite tall, but slacky around the waist xx

Valerie is currently in all of her 3-6 month stuff. Some of her 6 month stuff fits her, so she's in that too. For the most part, she's so long (25 inches) that she fits perfect in 6-9 month stuff for length, but not for weight quite yet.

Seth still fits in some 0-3 stuff but mostly hes in his 3-6 because they're a bit warmer.

He's very skinny though so he's only just started to fill out his 0-3 month things properly!

xxx

Bella is mostly in 3-6 months, some 6 months. She's 17.5 lbs. and 26" long.

Olivia is still in mainly 6-9 months (going by Next sizes as thats were 98% of her clothes are from) Although her Gap clothes which are 6-12 months are starting to look asif they are getting pretty small. Especially the dresses.

Although her coats are all 9-12 months, i like to buy them that bit bigger incase its cold and she needs the extra layers.

x

Noah can wear 0-3 or 3-6 months, he's 15lbs 10 oz.

Tom's in newborn stuff, we tried getting premature/early baby stuff but even then it's still too big for him :(

Indi's been in 6-9 month clothing for a while now, he's quite big for his age!

Rocco is 8 weeks tomorrow and is only starting to grow out of his newborn clothes although 0-3 clothes drown him lol.

Max is 4 months old and can only fit into 6-9 months and some things 12 months hes 28" long and 14lbs ..what i hate it everything fits length wise but you can fit 2 of him in width lol

omg my LO is in mostly 6-9 months..:shock:
He's already 14 lbs, was born 6 lbs 14 oz!

3-6 months mostly. Some vests are 0-3months and still fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->