What size nappy?

history_girls

Mummy to 2 Girlies
Reaction score
My LO is quiet big for a 10 week old baby (very long legs) and when she was weighed two weeks ago was 11lb12. She has pampers new baby size 3 nappies but this week they are leaving an impression on her legs. I looked at the pampers website to see what the next type of nappy is but they class new baby as up to 5 months!

What size / type of nappy is good for a long 10 week old with chunky monkey thighs?

Any thoughts would be great! We've tried sainsburys and don't fit well - any ideas what the next type of pampers is or another brand?

Thanks x

Hiya!

Earl is a big lad with big chunky thighs and he is currently in size 3's. However, I was told by someone on here, (sorry, can't remember who :blush:) that he should be in the biggest nappy that covers his weight band. At the moment he's in size 3's which are 9-20lb, but I have some size 4's ready as he's 14lb 7oz (weighed yesterday) and they are 15-40lb(I think, something like that) so I'll use the size 3's up then start on the size 4's.

Maybe it's the 'New Baby' ones as Earl's are the Pampers Baby Dry ones and they're the best on his bottom atm....boots own are a bit tight and Tesco's we're ok (just used the last one of them).

Yeah try Baby Dry. Theakston's about 19lbs and has big thighs and he's doing OK in Size 3 Baby Dry.

Hi,
I have had the same problem as my baby has chunky thighs too. She was in Pampers size 4s but they were too tight round the legs.I tried size 4+ but was a bit surprised to find they are exactly the same size as 4s(maybe more absorbent?). I thought about size 5s but she was way too small going by weight. Tried Lidl and Huggies but both left marks on legs-Huggies 4s are bigger but so rough on their skin. At last I bought Pampers pull up Nappies which were brilliant as size 4 was much more generous(and 2 for 1 in Tesco at the moment).I think they do them in a size 3 so may be worth a try!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->