What song you having for walking down the aisle?

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
I am really struggling on this! I'm not really into love songs/slow songs etc

Closest i can get is Rammstein - Don't die before i do but totally unsuited for this :haha:

Whats everyone having?

x

I'm having the Forrest Gump theme tune! no words in it but a beautiful peice of music.

xx

I really want a peice of music by klaus badelt from the time machine..called stone language or eloi..theyre very similiar..but dont know if its TOO dramatic..but i love them so much!

I had this issue for our 'signing the register' music. MTA, have you done a search on YouTube for a piano/strings version of your song? I've found that a lot of composers do classical versions of rock/metal songs. You might be able to find yours on there :thumbup: that's what we've done

The musical score from the movie Road to Perdition is nice but my mother said it's too sad for a wedding, haha!

I'm not having a slow lovesong, I'm having Elenore by the Turtles! Choose whatever fits your personality :)

We had a compilation of instrumentals; the Beatles all you need is love, kissing you from Romeo and Juliet and Eric Clapton tears in heaven (OHs choice!) for the aisle and the signing of the registers

Xx

Pretty traditional, but our wedding party will be walking down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon in D. So pretty :)

We had "Be mine' by David Grey, then "trul madly deeply" by Savage garden for the signing of the register and "it must be love" by Madness as we walked out

Walking in to the traditional wedding march played on the organ but no idea for walking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->