What supplements/foods are you OHs on??

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've just lost a little girl at 21 weeks due to a heart defect, and had a 12 week mmc in the summer so we're hoping to ttc again next cycle, but I want to do anything I can do get pregnant quickly and avoid chromosomal abnormalities.

At the moment oh is taking....

Wellmann conception
Maca Root 1000mg (equ to 5000mg) maca root
1000mg omega 3
Vit C and zinc

I'm also putting pumpkin and sunflower seeds in his cereal and he's drinking papaya smoothies.

What supplements including dose does your oh take? Any foods you think might help??

Thanks all!!

Xxx

Come on, some of you must be drugging your ohs up!!

I'm on pregnacare and hubby's on the wellman conception ones. Other than that we've not got any other vitamins. We've both cut out alcohol and caffeine, and I've made him cut down on bacon, and eating more carrots because I read somewhere that that can effect fertility. Baths have also been banned!

I got hubby a multi-viamin for men with pumpkin seed, omega 3 and zinc. I don't know if he is taking it though because he is away for 5 weeks and generally forgets to take them if I don't remind him.

Thanks ladies! Yes i leave the vits and drink out every morning but its still left there sometimes!! We've just joined a health club and oh is very upset ive banned him from the sauna and jacuzzi, but i did explain i have to sacrifice them for another 9 months, and i wont be using them during the 2ww either!!

I recently started with the supplements. I bought Red raspberry capsules a week now and did some more research and just bought today fertilitea and fertilaid for my hubby... however my cycles are messed up.. I'm on day 63 and no signs of AF .. I'm waiting on my next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->