What Team?

S

Spirit1980

Im new and i dont know what team to join, they all seem quite established.
So thought i would set up a new team for people who want to join a team but like me dont know wich one to join!
I will prob be on my own with this one :haha: but would be lovely if someone would join x

We could talk about anything..it would be nice if it werent all about ttc. We all need a break from it sometimes.

My thing at the moment is XMAS...i just cant wait, i love it! just waiting for all the stores to start selling decs, i need more!! hehe

Bit about me:
Shelly
Been with partner nearly 3 year
TTC#1
4 Mc's

Hi Shelly :wave:

I too love Christmas - its one of my fave times of year, in fact I have just started my first chrimboness shopping, well on line, and received 3 huge boxes of goodies today! Yay another of my fave things -receiving parcels through the post. :yipee::yipee:

I love the decs, trees lit up with lights and even walking through the shops listening to old xmas songs on the radio in EVERY shop lol.

And only 77 sleeps to go -Is that right? -WOW didn't think it was so soon.

About me, I am Donna (36 -eek), DH is Dave (34) -ttc number 4 -1 DD and 2 DS's already (15,12 and 7). This is our first month ttc, had my IUD removed on 1st Oct and now in our first 2ww.

xx

:dust::dust:

hey there!

Another xmas fanatic woohoo :happydance:
I have just finished decorating my living room and i love my xmas decs to match..which the ones i have now dont! So i need all new ones!
Any excuse really :haha:

Not started my shopping yet, but have a list of things to get!

Just to get us in the mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9peVcnDrUk

Brill - my DH and kids now think I have completely lost it - lots of groans from lounge haha.

They are more excited about Halloween first -and me too lol, I love dressing up -I am a big kid really lol. Usually have a big party, where everyone has to come in fancy dress, play silly party games and (the adults ) get a bit drunk lol. Although maybe not me this year, as I am 11dpo, and (although trying not to get too excited orcarried away), my bb's have increased a whole cup size, bleeding gums, bloat, nausea, backache, metallic taste, pelvic cramps/ twinges and 'OH DONNA SHUT UP' -enough!! I am driving myself mad enough. Need to go buy a FRER this week I think lol

Anyway we will need a name for our 'TEAM' whatcha think??

xx

Hey girls - can I join? I was just in the team area thinking - crikey these teams have an awful lot of posts, which one will I join? The I saw your thread and decided it would be a perfect home :)

I'm a fan of Christmas too - though I hate traipsing around the shops looking for presents. We're actually away on hols for the first two weeks of December this year so I need to get my butt in gear and do the shopping by the end of November eek!

A little bit about me - I'm 32 (33 in a few weeks) and my DH is 31. We've been married for almost 4 years (anniversary is a couple of days after my birthday). We've been TTC for 4 months now and if we get lucky this month the jelly bean will be due around the time of our 8 year anniversary from the day we met!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->