What the frack is wrong with people?!?!?

Aww hun :hugs: it's truly awful, I hope your oldest is okay x

IHow awful I hope your not too shaken.

I agree that if there is a will there is a way, it happened in the UK somewhat recently with that raul moat guy and derrick bird (for those in USA quick google should help) but I still believe stricter gun laws would be benefit. Situations like that in the UK are so very rare. But all to often they occour in the us. More often then we hear and much more often then my liking.

In the USA its illegal to sell kinder eggs due to the small parts, but not illegal to sell an assault rifle.

But that's just my opinion, I don't mean to come away from op to much. Anything like that when it happens on your doorstep must be unnerving and could be filled with what ifs. You just have to breathe and thank whoever you need to thank .

Thete was an ira bomb in Warrington where I have some family and friends. One friends mum told how every sat she met her dad with her 2 (then) young children, outside boots, one Saturday they changed their plans and that was that sat. She would of been right on top of it when it happened.

Its scary and one thing I have started to notice the older I get is I am defo more aware of my mortality. Especially as a mother.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->