what the? I need help

Jennifer.

TTC
Reaction score
The 13th I had a very very positive OPK, it was darker than the control line..I also had twinges and some O pains along with some EWCM do we DD'd. I continued to test for a few days and never got a hint of a test line..until today this pops up https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/shuturfacebia/us/IMAG3490.jpg

does anyone have any idea why it could be completely negative for 4 days with not even a hint of a line and then this pop up? it's making me second guess ovulation

well the general rule for OPKing is to STOP testing after you get a positive...but I never listen...lol...I had a positive OPK on the 13th and negatives right after...then today (4DPO) I get a test that looks just like yours. I can only figure that the body is releasing small amounts of hormone that is triggering the OPK to turn dark....but it's not positive so I think your okay :)

the only reason im not freaking out right now is because the test wasnt positive lol! It just makes me second guess myself and it erks me gahh..I had such a good feeling about this month too

I think it's going to be fine :) I would just step away from the OPK's and get ready for the BIG test...LOL...I hope you get your BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->