What time do you have your meals?

Thumper

Reaction score
I was just wondering what time your family have your meals. I hate the thought of LO eating alone, and I don't think it necessary but I've noticed some people on here give their LO's dinner (tea, evening meal lol) quite early, around 16.30. We eat earlier than we usually would but still later than others around 17.30 or 18.00 so that we can all eat together as a family. If we can't all be here one of us will eat with LO. Is this considered a bit late? :shrug:
Breakfast is around 8.30 and lunch 12.30

Just realised that sounds harsh! For us it's not necassary to eat seperately. I like to eat as a family whenever possible :flower:

Ruby eats her evening meal alone during the week because OH doesn't get home until 8ish and there are quite a few dinners she doesn't like and we do, so we give her something she likes early on and eat together later and sometimes that's a different meal. We all eat together at wkends, usually between 5.30 and 6pm.

I think when the new baby comes though I will start eating my evening meal with Ruby and leave OH something to heat up so I can be free to sit down and feed all evening if needed!

I eat all my meals with lo except teatime - which is at 5pm. Although, tbh, I eat bits of whatever she's having so I probably do have tea with her actually. I just have another with oh at 7.30 :haha:

Breakfast is sometime around 8.30 and lunch is around 11.30. I'm dreading going back to work when I'll have to wait unitl 12.45 for lunch :-(

At the moment I feed lo separately but only cos as a family we eat at about 5.30 and by this time lo is too tired to want food and it's too close to bedtime bottle for him...

We feed LO separately because we have to. Firstly we don't have a dining table, so we have to eat in our living room. LO's chair is in the kitchen. He has his breakfast when he wakes up (between 7-8am) and then lunch any time between 11.30am - 1pm. He has his tea between 4-5pm. We don't eat in the evening until 8pm. OH doesn't get in from work until 6.30pm, then he spends time with LO and does his bath, bottle and bed whilst I'm cooking our tea.

Even before LO we use to eat at about the same time, so the idea of having our evening meal at 5/6pm is alien to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->