What time do you serve breakfast?

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
We have been weaning a few weeks now and so far he is having his normal milk feeds plus the equivelant to 1 ice cube of puree after his 12noon milk feed and 4/4.30pm milk feed.

Starting tomorow i want to give him breakfast. Just a few spoons full of porrige or baby cereals etc. But i'm unsure what time to give it:shrug:

He has his morning feed at 8am ish so should i give him his breakfast straight after?

x

I usually give our morning feed in bed at about 7.15am and make breakfast as soon as I get up. Depending on how long it takes me to drag us out of bed, it can be anywhere between 8am and 8.30am :D

PS love how you say 'serve' breakfast, makes it sound very posh! :lol:

LOL I liked the 'serving' of breakfast too! Ruby has her milk on a weekday at about 7.30am and we do breakfast at about 8-8.30am. I don't think the timing matters massively as long as you give milk first.

Sam is a very early riser so has milk at about 6.30am and breakfast at 7.30am.

thanks guys! breakfast is being 'served' as we speak and he loves it:haha:x

Emma has her morning bottle anytime between 6 and 8 (depends when she wakes up) and then her breakfast anytime between 8.30 and 9.30 (nearer 8.30 if it's an early start, 9.30 if she has a lie-in) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->