• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What time do your kids go to bed?

B

Belle25

Just wondering what time everyone sends there kids to bed?

Was talking to a friend, and her boy goes to bed at 9pm and is 7, where as my 7 year old and 18 month old both go to bed at 7pm.
I think its early but I get to put my feet up and have a cuppa :coffee: lol Im sad!
xx

We usually have Isabelle in bed by half 8 the latest, some days as early as 7 if she's very tired.

Somedays I live for bed time lol x

Both of mine are 7 as well. They are definitely tired for this time and I need it also!

8pm - Give or take 30 mins.

Ive found that 7pm in the summer months is just to early...But i will make it earlier again come winter.

We have a very loose routine (aka no routine)so aanything between 6 and 9!

Both of mine (aged 7 and 20 months) go to bed at 7.

It varies here depending on what naps they have had. If Maycie has had 2 long naps in the day she goes at 6 and if Frazer has had his nap in the day he goes at 7. If we have been out then Maycie goes up at 5 and Frazer 6! I'd rather them up early and as Frazer is so full on during the day I cherish my evenings to just sit with dh and chill out!

Ive found that 7pm in the summer months is just to early...But i will make it earlier again come winter.

I wish mine would be more flexible to stay up and out earlier but it just doesn't work. My older one is ok, he can manage fine - but the younger one needs bed by at the most 7.30 and in her own bed, with snuggles in my bed before. If she doesn't get this, all hell breaks loose :/

We're going on holiday too in a few days. Wish us luck!

Belle is 2 and a half and goes to bed at 7. In the summer months when it's still light she will read a book in bed and will take a little longer to fall asleep, but I like to get jobs done and have some mummy time so this suits me. x

I'm pretty set with bedtime, usually between 6.15 & 6.30. Going to bed earlier / later doesn't affect the time they get up - Maci is still up by 5.30am . zzzz

Usually around 7/7.30...about 9 if she naps, which is why we are trying to cut out nap time!

Jacob is in bed by 7.30pm.

Joshua is in bed, book read by 8pm. He'll happily chill out for another 30 mins or so and is usually asleep by 8.30pm.

7pm although he'll adapt to stating up later.

I'm up for work at 6.30am and this usually wakes him so I'm prefer him to have an earlier bedtime and plent of sleep. As an adult I know how crap I feel if I don't get a good long sleep and I don't want Ellis to feel like this.

I wish mine would be more flexible to stay up and out earlier but it just doesn't work. My older one is ok, he can manage fine - but the younger one needs bed by at the most 7.30 and in her own bed, with snuggles in my bed before. If she doesn't get this, all hell breaks loose :/

We're going on holiday too in a few days. Wish us luck!

Good luck Jenny :)

Ill tell you what though, it was going on holiday last yr that totally wrecked Aymens sleep...he was a 7pm-er who STTN and the month away on holiday sleeping in with us made that him into this awful sleeper who at 3 yrs old almost gets up at least once a night.

Ive been trying to fix the problem ever since but hes having none of it and this is the best i could get him back too...Im tempted to never holiday every again.

Normally it's 7pm everynight but since she's started nursery she's been more tired so sometimes it's been 6.30pm!

My 14 month old goes down between 6:30 and 7:30. I don't let him nap after 4pm though x

with the exception of Jack, who is autistic and has a very strict bedtime routine in place, mine dont have a bedtime

they go when they are tired, so with Lana (3) that is anywhere between 7 and sometimes even 10, although its rare she is up that late

Leah (12) goes anytime between 8.30pm amd 11ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hds13
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->