what time is bedtime?

T

tinytoes

how old is your LO and what time is his/her bedtime?
thanks.

i really want 8 to be Ted's bedtime (he's 4 months) but it's now 8.30 and he's on his play mat sqealing and full of beans. jumping beans by the looks of it..
I'd limited his daytime naps too...gosh...he's such a lively one! his eyes are red and tired but he's wriggling away happy as larry....

My LO is 5months...his bedtime is 8pm now...it only turned to 8pm in the last week or so otherwise it used to be 9pm...but i always told myself by the time he gets near enough 6months i would change it to 8pm...so far so good :) xx

maddi goes to bed between 7 and 8pm, sometimes as last as 9pm but we try to put her to bed by 8 x

Rhiannon is 9mnths and her bedtime has always been 7pm
(with the exception of teething and illness where i let her flop what time she wants)

My two go at the same time, 9 and half months and 2and half (ish)
Both go anywhere betweeen quarter to 7 and half 7, last nite at was quarter to 7 to nite they have just gone up to bed but there bedtime routine starts half an hour before they end up in bed , so last nite i took them upstairs at quarter past 6 x

10.30 p.m. A little late but she falls straight asleep at the time whereas any time sooner she won't go down easy.

Rileys 8 months at the end of the month and he goes bed at 7

Aaron is 10 months and has been going to bed at 7:30-8pm since he was about 4 months. When he was younger he didn't go to bed until 9 or 10pm. Occasionally he now goes at 7pm if he is very tired or skipped a nap.

Harry's 2 months and goes to bed at about 6:30pm.

Marlie is 4 months now and goes to bed anytime in between 7-8 depending on how tired she is.

Hannah is 3 and a half months old and her bedtime is 8 although she usually goes down between 8-9

Char is 5 months, we do her bath at 10 and whenever she falls asleep afterwards is her bedtime :blush:

Dec is 1 and he bed time is 7.30-7.45, it has been this time since he was 4 months. The latest he has every stayed up is 8.30 and that was his birthday party night.

charlie usually goes to sleep about 8.30 but can sometimes be anywhere inbetween 8-9pm used to be alot later though xx

Jack is 6 months and has a bath at 8 feed at half 8 and in bed at 9 sleep probably in 10 mins hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->