what time is bedtime?

9-9.30 but is sometimes still up around 11pm!!

Ur LO's all sleep so early!!

I Put Olivia in bed approx 18:45 and she's usually down and asleep by 19:00 - 19:15

She's 10 months and this has been since she was 2 weeks old

x

I put Hebe down after her last feed - 10-10.30 ish although she can feed for an hour. She has her unsettled time around 8pm so I cant put her down any sooner. :( Saying that I dont mind - having her in bed from 11pm till 7.30am at this age is fab!!

9-10 if i put him down any earlier he will just play in the bed.

Ella goes to bed at 6 - 6.30pm. She wakes up at around 9am. At around 6months she went at 7.30 - 8pm and it gradually got earlier.

Ethan is 20 months and in bed between 7~8

We bath at 5.30pm and then story, bottle etc so Grace is in bed about 6 - 6.30pm - she seems to need a lot of sleep and I've also found the more she has during the day, the better she sleeps at night (although I try not to let her sleep after 4 as he bedtime is so early)

I'm sure she'd sleep from 5pm if I gave her the chance - she's a lazy little monkey xx

the eldest 2 go to bed at 7 as they have school and i like them to get a good nights sleep and jayden the little monkey refuses to go to bed and falls asleep on the sofa :blush:

Lillys 9 months and hers is half 6 lately whenever she goes she sleeps for the 12 hrs anyway. the health visitor told me it doesnt matter if u cut there daytime naps x

wow, thanks for all your replies! You inspired me and tonight LO went down at 7. he's stayed there for 1.5 hours so far so fingers crossed!...hope it wont mean a 4am start or anything silly!!

Bath at 8 and bed before 9. She's really good and knows when its time to sleep. She doesn't fuss

xxx

lol
BEDTIME whats that???
When i go to bed is bedtime i guess

10.30 p.m. A little late but she falls straight asleep at the time whereas any time sooner she won't go down easy.

Same! Sometimes even as late as 11, but he sleeps until about 9 or 10 so it's okay.

I aim for 7pm but he is usually lights out at 6:30pm.I bathe him at 6pm...He wakes at 8pm again and continues sleeping at 9:30pm.Sometimes he sleeps through without the 8pm awakening,sometimes not.He wakes at 8:30am-9am in the morning.

Sometimes it is later, and sometimes earlier, BUT I aim for around 8:30 PM she will be six months on the 17th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->