What to buy my Best friend for her birthday?

v2007

Reaction score
She will be 36 next Friday. :jo:

She said she didn't want anything which won't happen.

She has just had her house done, new living room, bathroom and kitchen.

I was thinking something for these and a separate pressie for just being my friend but I am stumped as to what to buy her.

What have you bought for your BFF in the past, any ideas I can borrow please.

:flow:

V xxx

I bought my best friend a photo book of all the memories we had together as she loved it.x

Nice framed pictures of her OH/Kids/you together or canvasses?

Ooh I love the other ladies' ideas :)

lol I was goign to suggest my old fall-back - basket of lady goodies - some posh(ish - budget permitting) toilettries, chocolates etc :) But photo/pics sound much better.

The best pressies I've ever had were t-shirts for my kids with each others' faces on daying "I love my sister/brother" and other photo/memory related items too :) Combining the photo/house theme is genius! :)

Have a look on not on the high street, they have gorgeous personalised goodies :-D I love them and always buy off there when im stuck lol!! Xx

I always like to receive and give those bath bomb sets. I love these sets.
All depends on how much you want spend I suppose. Spa day sounds nice if you are spending quite a bit. I bet she would appreciate that too if she's been busy doing her house up

There is a luxury hotel near me that allows you to go in and use all the spa facilities i.e. sauna's, swimming pool, gym and outside plunge pool for £20. There are treatments you can get too and you get free brews/water/juice etc all day.

I've spent that and me and my BFF have gone and spent a luxury day indulging in waffling shit, drinking wine (or tea when pregnant) and I must say its the best thing in the world!

Ours is a Mecure hotel (Last Drop Village) and you can always add optional spa treatments...but let her pay for that?

Id be happy with some nice Yankee candles and a bit of retail therapy followed by pub lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->