What to do if kids wake up in the middle of homebirth?

i didnt think id want to give birth infront of my mum but i did

I had always felt the same too. Four previous labours and the thought of my mum there just felt wrong!
And yet with this one now I've asked her and thought about it I can't understand why I didn't ask her before. I know she's keen to be there too which I never expected.

i didnt think id want to give birth infront of my mum but i did

I had always felt the same too. Four previous labours and the thought of my mum there just felt wrong!
And yet with this one now I've asked her and thought about it I can't understand why I didn't ask her before. I know she's keen to be there too which I never expected.

i felt like i couldnt have her see that lol or me naked....time came, she saw him crown and she saw everything else when she was helping me get dressed lol
im glad she was there aswel because the mw kept trying to do things i didnt want n my mum was telling her no she doesnt want that where as if my oh was there hed of been useless haha

im glad she was there aswel because the mw kept trying to do things i didnt want n my mum was telling her no she doesnt want that where as if my oh was there hed of been useless haha

that's quite a good point as my mum doesn't take any prisoners whereas OH goes along with anything. If I tell mum what I want I'm fairly certain she'll make sure it happens!

Have someone there like a friend or grandparent incase they do wake up. If they do you can just say "momma is having your baby sister/brother" and have them go to another room or back to bed.

I had my Mum as a birthing partner as well for my daughter and she was great. I'm hoping somehow she will make this birth as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->