What to do if your AF is due on your wedding day?

blondebabe

Reaction score
I was hoping to conceive baby 2 on our wedding day but what happens if AF shows up? My cycles after coming off the pill have been super long like 36 days 40 days etc so I don't know when I'll be on....ahh white and red don't go !!

Eeek, I was dreading this too but luckily I should be ok. I guess it happens though, and you just have to find a way to 'contain' the situation :lol: the joys of being female, huh

AF was visiting on my wedding day (curse her!)
I used a softcup, and we had sex three times with no mess on the wedding night/next day!

If you go to the doctors they can give you tablets that mean you dont have it until you stop taking them!!

If you go to the doctors they can give you tablets that mean you dont have it until you stop taking them!!

Was going to suggest this, I have used it when being a guest at a wedding, and when going on holiday and being due on then. The only thing is you need to start taking them about 3 days before you need them to work, so you'd have to start taking them 3 days before the wedding to make sure it didn't come on your wedding day x

Was going to suggest this, I have used it when being a guest at a wedding, and when going on holiday and being due on then. The only thing is you need to start taking them about 3 days before you need them to work, so you'd have to start taking them 3 days before the wedding to make sure it didn't come on your wedding day x

Do they affect fertility ? What sort of pills are they? Xxx

I just checked that out and it actually says you shouldn't take them if you are planning on getting pregnant, so I don't think they effect anything long term but they will affect it for that cycle x

Use my trust mooncup. If needed i can get away with only emptying it 3 times a day and dont get married untill 2 so if i empty it just before i get my dress on it would be fine till i take my dress off.

I actually carried on taking my pill to skip my period so I wasn't on on our wedding day unfortunately I was ill and threw up for a few days and came on on my wedding day! It was fine though I used tampons and a pad just incase! x

I just checked that out and it actually says you shouldn't take them if you are planning on getting pregnant, so I don't think they effect anything long term but they will affect it for that cycle x

What are they called? Can they be available from the pharmacy?

I can't remember what they're called begins with an n but you have to get a preacription off your doctor but they give it you no problem. I got it for going on holiday but it know people who were given it for being bridesmaids at weddings x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->