what to do? just wondering ...

realbeauty86

Reaction score
So... I am 4 days late. I am trying not to jump to conclusions but I have been cramping the entire past 4 days. I'm guessing it could be stress because I just started back to school. I have had a strange feeling that I may be pregnant but im not stuck on that idea. Im not preventing it but dont know if im ready for that just yet. How long should I wait to test? In case I dont come on. Any questions .. ask away

Are your cycles regular? If so, and if you are four days late, then I would definitely suggest taking a test. Pregnancy tests are meant for you to take on the first day of your missed period. Good luck. :)

Oh. Yes I have a pretty regular cycle. Sometimes it will come a day earlier or later but its pretty much consistent. Guess I need to get a test. Thanks!!!

Ok so I took a test. It was an early response test. I took it this morning. 2pink lines came quickly but Idk if its truly accurate. Im going to the doctor asap

Idk really lol... I dont wanna get my hopes up but im kinda happy, nervous, scared lol

Well that's completely understandable. :D How soon can you get to the doctor's?

Im going to call as soon as I get home. Im leaving from class. I'll keep u posted

no doctor appt just yet but im working on it... I uploaded the test as my default pic because others wanted to see it

There's no mistaking that second line. Congratulations!

I went to the doctor today and its official. Another positive. It was caught very early, the nurse was shocked it even came up positive right away. So my estimate due date is April 29th, 2013.

Thanks to those who already gave me congrats =D

Congratulations!!!! :) It's bound to be scary, but thats wonderful news for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->