what to do when one is ready but the other isn't??

wishandhope

Reaction score
A few months ago my HB and I thought we'd try for a baby - or at least start having some practise time.. (We were both on holidays at this time)
I'd been off the pill for a year and we'd been using condoms - which aren't fun at all.. and things were fun and exciting.
However, now we're both back at work and life is back in the fast lane things in the bedroom are nearing the nil stage!
We've booked into hotels, tried to spice things up, which seems to be working.. but now HB won't 'finish'. He now seems reluctant to want babies..
I've tired to talking to him and he now wants to wait a while.. we're both 30 and I'm frustrated.. I really am ready for children and i'm fearing it's now or never... but I also want to wait until both of us are ready, after all it's a life changing experience.
Has anyone else had a similar experience with their significant other?

I haven't had your experience but I do know a little about complicated men as my DH is one. During the 5 years we've been together (8months married) I've learnt that that kind of attitude, in different situations, are always because he's worried about something. I encourage you to speak your heart out explaining how you feel,and ask what's troubling him, but don't forget to tell him you support him and you'll be ready to try as soon as he is in a relaxed, positive and fun way. This will make him think things over and give you an idea of the amount of time he needs to be ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->